- Website: https://www2.nopassword.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) Password Free Authentication: NoPassword Human and Hidden Multi-Factor Authentication allows enterprise customers and workforce to log into all their accounts, applications and devices using biometrics and other hidden features extracted from their phone. This means frictionless authentication, no manual entry of passwords, and no inconvenient 2nd factors.
2) No Centralized Database of PII: NoPassword doesn’t have a big valve of passwords or biometrics. That means it is safe against data breaches and even if our server is hacked, there is nothing to get compromised.
3) Easy Integration with All Enterprise Resources: NoPassword is already integrated with all enterprise resources, such as AD, LDAP, RADIUS, and more than 5000 SaaS, Web, and Cloud apps. Enterprise users can leverage NoPassword to log into all their accounts, applications, VPNs, MDMs, Remote Access, Native apps, and Login to machine.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
NoPassword offers the next generation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution that substitute passwords with Human and Hidden Multi-Factor Authentication (H2MFA). Instead of using static passwords, NoPassword uses local biometric authentication (Face, Voice, Fingerprint, Iris and Behavior) on the user’s smartphone then extracts hidden features from the phone, without interrupting the user. NoPassword does not store any credentials (passwords or biometrics) on a centralized database nor requires users to manually enter credentials. This means there are no servers with passwords or biometrics for remote cyber attackers to steal millions of users’ credentials. Since users don’t need to manually enter credentials, NoPassword eliminates attacks, such as phishing, social engineering and key-loggers, which primarily target passwords.
NoPassword consumer solutions allows for a simple, easy, and secure access to mobile and web applications. Benefits include: faster access to account, more customer engagement, less service interruption, reduction in account reset request, more logins on mobile and web, user satisfaction, and increase in revenue.
NoPassword workforce solution works with existing enterprise environment – no rip and tear required. Once integrated, it can eliminate the need of passwords and second factors for all enterprise resources. NoPassword works with cloud and web applications, legacy applications, mobile applications within MDM container, legacy applications, remote desktops, workstations/computers, and Wi-Fi; and deployed on cloud or on-prem. Benefits include: Boost workforce productivity, no more password reset request, and reduction in IT overhead.
NoPassword Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven authentication also offers adaptive authentication and behavioral authentication. NoPassword goes beyond authentication by offering a proprietary Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution that is unique to using biometrics and hidden features extracted from user’s phone. This is the first IAM solution that does not require a centralized storage of user credentials such as passwords.