- Website: https://www.nuspire.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Nuspire sets itself apart from the rest by moving beyond the classic monitor and support model and focuses on service level deliverables that takes full responsibility to provide 24/7/365 protection to its customers network. These service level agreements focus on the customer outcomes desired gives customers peace of mind that their network security responsibility is in the hands of security experts. Services can be customized to the maturity of the organization, allowing a custom fit based on the organization’s security posture and needs.
• Nuspire's Managed Security Services deliver superior threat detection and remediation through a skilled team of experts, advanced R&D, and proprietary solutions that merge big data and deep human analytics.
• There are trained and certified experts at Nuspire that handle all the data collection, alerting, monitoring, managing and responding to alerts in a real-time 24/7/365, ensuring that a company’s network is safe and secure, regardless of the network size, device types or security activity—an unprecedented level of technology and service in the industry that enterprises of all sizes are utilizing. When a threat occurs, Nuspire’s team of industry leading security engineers respond to the output and are consistently researching threats and tuning the system to provide alerts when new threats are detected. Alerts are then sent to Nuspire’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs) for analyzation, response and remediation.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
This year, Nuspire will be celebrating its 20th anniversary and over 20 years, Nuspire has made some extraordinary accomplishments. What started out as a company with six employees, grew tremendously to now having 200 employees with three offices (two in Michigan and one in Ohio). For nearly two decades, many of the world’s largest companies have turned to Nuspire to keep their networks safe and efficient. Nuspire has companies around the world who are leveraging its services, and are currently monitoring over 30,000 locations worldwide. Primarily serving the enterprise, Nuspire has experienced tremendous growth over the years and is continuing this growth trajectory as its service offerings expand to serve mid-sized companies in the manufacturing, retail and insurance verticals.
Additionally, Nuspire has grown its impressive technology portfolio over the years, including its SIEM solution (Security Information Event Management), which is custom-built cloud-based technology created to correlate, and aggregate billions upon of data from locations around the world. Nuspire’s team of security experts investigate that data and determine which ones are threats. SIEM, along with Nuspire’s other technologies and services are consistently fine-tuned and upgraded to effectively and efficiently monitor an organization’s network for security events. In addition, Nuspire has created a team of security experts, NuSecure Labs, who primarily perform advanced R&D to ensure that and we are consistently innovating and staying ahead of the evolving threat landscape.