- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Nuspire Networks
- Website: http://www.nuspire.com
- Company size (employees): 105
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100,000+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Purpose-built proprietary hardware, software and systems, which maximize security analytics
• Heavily vetted 4 stage interview process, to find the best Security Engineers for Nuspire’s Security Analytics Team (SAT)
• Advanced Threat Intelligence utilizing Nuspire’s unique Big Data, mined from thousands of devices spread around the globe, provides a view into trending threats in real-time
For nearly two decades, Nuspire has been leading the industry with proprietary solutions for network security monitoring and management services from Nuspire’s Security Operations Center (SOC). Many of the world’s largest companies turned to Nuspire technologies and experts to keep their networks safe and efficient.
The Nuspire SOC combines leading technologies and skilled experts to provide a level of service that is unmatched in the industry. Proprietary technologies, used by teams of security technicians and R&D engineers, provide an unprecedented security monitoring and response process backed by stringent service level agreements.
SOC Human Analytics
Security Engineers – Nuspire employs a team of industry-leading security experts around the globe. Engineers have the tools and guidance to solve today’s security challenges. Security engineers are backed by industry-leading technologies along with an award-winning training and mentor program. Systems are designed to make sure the engineer working any security response ticket is trained on that specific security threat (learning management system), has all relevant information (knowledge base), and the ability to escalate or pull in additional resources (proprietary ticketing system).
Network Engineers – In order to understand a customer’s security posture, Nuspire must understand the customer’s network. Nuspire dedicates teams of engineers to find these threats through network operations management, monitoring, and analysis.
NuSecure Labs R&D – As threats evolve, and the security threat landscape changes, so must an MSSP. Nuspire dedicates some of the world’s leading experts to the research of security threats, developing solutions to combat the industry’s latest threats, and fine-tuning systems to alert the security engineering team. No MSSP can effectively manage and monitor customer networks without this R&D effort. Nuspire is proud to house an award-winning team at the forefront of this activity.