- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Nuspire Networks
- Website: http://www.nuspire.com
- Company size (employees): 105
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 10,000+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
· The Nuspire Security Analytics Team (SAT) is constantly enhancing the solution through Advanced Threat Intelligence, which is applied to catch emerging threats. Every day, hundreds or thousands of new rules are added to the system, based on research performed by the SAT team.
· Having on-site R&D and development teams building customized hardware, software and systems and not trying to integrate and rely on off-the-shelf solutions, from a multitude of vendors, has been at the core of Nuspire’s Network Security Service strategy.
· 24x7x365 support from SOC II certified Network Operations Centers (NOCs) is backed by stringent SLAs for security response, alerting, and technology
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
A process, not a purchase.
Unsecured laptops, desktops, and servers are targets for advanced external threat attacks and penetration. Nuspire’s Managed Gateway notifies end users when an advanced threat is present, which systems have been compromised, and how to mitigate/best repair the damage.
The Managed Gateway solution is the only one on the market that is fully integrated with a proprietary cloud-based SIEM, advanced heuristics, 24x7x365 SOC and real-time human analytics. This results in a service model with both technology and human analytics bundled together to provide more effective troubleshooting and remediation.
The Managed Gateway service encompasses the following:
Monitor endpoints for signs of advanced threat activity
Scan for specific indicators of compromise as conditions change
Analyze endpoint forensics data
Alert clients should a compromise be indicated
Proactive alerting in the case of network security event, device failure, or network anomaly
Flexible service level agreements tailored to each client’s unique requirements
Customization dashboards and tablets for client facilities enabling real-time data on the client’s security posture
Consulting and resources for completing compliance requirements and/or audits
Provides controls for compliance concerns such as GLBA, HIPAA, SOX, and PCI
What makes Nuspire stand above the competition is the encompassing model of our platform; including cutting edge open platform hardware, proprietary custom designed software and portal (being improved upon daily by our in-house development team), top-tier security experts, world-class Security Operations Centers and award-winning deployment capabilities covering the farthest reaches of the globe.
Nuspire prides itself on providing complete transparency with its universal system online portal – Trax. It allows customers access to view dashboards and reporting which include tickets for status, device activity information and reporting. All service support is watched and audited through the Quality Assurance Team.