- Website: http://www.observeit.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• ObserveIT unveiled two new versions of its industry-recognized solution in 2017 to bring best-of-breed capabilities to customers, including file activity monitoring, enhanced alert workflow, clipboard monitoring, new reporting capabilities, and more.
• In 2017, ObserveIT experienced record-breaking quarters highlighted by continued worldwide revenue growth, significant customer wins, and key hires focused on product development.
• ObserveIT also completed several strategic hires in 2017, which were focused on enhancing the company’s innovative insider threat offering, and won eight leading industry awards.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
ObserveIT, the leading insider threat management company, helps companies identify and eliminate insider threats reducing the cost spent to mitigate and remediate data breaches. In 2017, ObserveIT has made remarkable achievements, including unveiling two new versions of its industry-recognized solution to bring best-of-breed capabilities to customers, including file activity monitoring, enhanced alert workflow, clipboard monitoring, new reporting capabilities, and more.
In addition, ObserveIT experienced consecutive record-breaking quarters in the last year, highlighted by continued worldwide revenue growth, significant customer wins, and key hires focused on product development. In Q2 and Q3 2017, ObserveIT achieved more than 100 percent year-over-year sales growth in bookings. In addition, the company increased its customer base to more than 1,600, and saw an increased Net Promoter Score of 75, reflecting deep customer loyalty and satisfaction. Further, ObserveIT secured many significant customer wins including a $2 million+ deal with a Fortune 100 financial services company and a $1.4 million deal with one of the largest asset management firms in the world. Today, ObserveIT has five of the top 10 financial services companies, three of the top five banking institutions, and two of the top five asset management firms as customers.
ObserveIT also completed several strategic hires in 2017 focused on enhancing the company’s innovative insider threat management offering. Key hires included vice president of products, vice president of engineering, vice president of international sales, Chief Cloud Architect, and more. The Board of Advisors brings the industry’s best and brightest security and IT leaders together to assist the company as it evolves and enhances its Insider Threat Management solutions to protect enterprises from malicious and inadvertent user activity that puts them at risk.
Finally, this year ObserveIT won eight industry awards and was recognized by Forrester as a top solution to detect risky behavior.