- Website: https://www.observeit.com/
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• ObserveIT is the leading Insider Threat Management solution that empowers security teams to detect insider threats, streamline the investigation process, and prevent data exfiltration. With more than 1,700 customers around the world in varying industries, ObserveIT is the only solution on the market to unify user activity, data activity, and user analytics into a single, lightweight interface.
• Additionally, businesses are increasingly choosing ObserveIT over solutions such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), or User Activity Monitoring (UAM), as they seek to mitigate the risk of insider threats. Paired with ObserveIT’s ease of implementation and ability to anonymize all data for privacy-minded organizations, its advanced features make ObserveIT the clear leader within the competitive landscape, as the company regularly wins in competitive sales situations.
• Both current and potential customers value the product’s unique and revolutionary capabilities, including its risk scoring dashboard, rich, easily-searchable metadata, optional screen recording technology, file diary, file activity monitoring, enhanced alert workflow, clipboard monitoring, advanced reporting capabilities, anonymization, and more.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Designed to mitigate insider security risks with detection and prevention, ObserveIT helps companies uncover risky user activity in real time, optimize security processes and user education, and reduce investigation time with robust, easily searched metadata and optional video playback. ObserveIT’s Insider Threat Management solution helps organizations comply with regulations including GDPR, PCI, SOX, HIPPA, NISPOM, and offers unique user privacy protection such as profile anonymization, selective monitoring, two factor authentication, and more.
ObserveIT’s momentum is exemplified by its significant growth over that past 12 months including increasing customer deals by 185% year-over-year and increasing new customer wins by 250% year over year. In Q1 2018, ObserveIT signed 50 new customers doubling year-over-year growth. Furthermore, Q1 2018 featured ten 100k+ customer deals; a Fortune 500 global healthcare company; and one of the world’s largest hedge funds.
Over the last 12 months ObserveIT was also named by Forrester Research as a vendor that “monitors user interactions with data to detect risky behavior.” Forrester’s November 2017 “Best Practices: Mitigating Insider Threats” report outlines the best practices organizations can take to build an insider threat program. ObserveIT also announced three key partners as “Partner of the Year” recipients: GuidePoint for North America, JSLead for Asia Pacific and Integrity for EMEA.
ObserveIT recently announced the close of $33 million in series b financing with participation from Bain Capital Ventures, Spring Lake Equity Partners and NightDragon Security, the cybersecurity investment firm founded by industry veteran Dave DeWalt.