Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||OneTrust|
|Company size (employees)||1,000 to 4,999|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Industry leading comprehensive technology: OneTrust is backed by over 60 awarded patents and supported by the industry’s largest dedicated R&D team, with more than half of the company’s 1000 employees dedicated to product and customer success. As a result, OneTrust is able to be agile and update the platform in three week sprints to almost instantly meet the needs of our customers.
- World class privacy research: With over 400 in-house certified privacy professionals across 9 offices and a globally available team of 500 privacy lawyers across sectors and jurisdictions, OneTrust is continually conducting regulatory research to inform product features and capabilities.
- Expert global services: Customers are supported by a privacy certified and in-house team of 17 translators as well as a global team of multi-lingual, certified technical implementation and product support professionals available 24/7/365. With technical resources available globally, OneTrust boasts a 95% CSAT score and remains focused on helping customers and partners implement scalable solutions across the world.
- A global customer base: OneTrust has a 20,000+ active user community with members sharing best practices during OneTrust’s 250+ PrivacyConnect events across the globe and 2 global user conferences. additionally, OneTrust has 4,000 customers, including 35% of the Fortune 500 as well as: the world’s largest software company, consulting firm, transportation company, airline, hotel company, beverage company, aerospace company, retail company and law firm.
With 4,000 customers, including 35% of the Fortune 500, OneTrust has rapidly broken through the crowded privacy technology market to become the #1 software to help solve today’s disruptive CCPA compliance challenges. With OneTrust, organizations can take a holistic approach to CCPA compliance by leveraging a comprehensive suite of tools, each offering CCPA-specific functionality.
OneTrust helps companies manage compliance associated with the CCPA other global privacy laws in four main ways:
1. Privacy Program Management: OneTrust offers powerful and easy-to-use compliance solutions that are purpose-built to solve the challenges of the world’s privacy regulations-allowing organizations to simplify their privacy program management.
2. Vendor and Third-Party Risk: OneTrust VendorpediaTM allows organizations to automate the entire vendor lifecycle from onboarding, triaging and assessing risks, managing vendor contracts, demonstrating compliance with recordkeeping, performing ongoing vendor audits, and fully offboarding vendors.
3. Marketing and Web Compliance: OneTrust PreferenceChoiceTM enables companies to drive opt-in while demonstrating compliance with 100s of global privacy regulations. Organizations are able to scan for tracking technologies within websites and mobile apps, automate the fulfillment of consumer rights requests from a single portal and centrally maintain historical consent records.
4. Governance Risk and Compliance: OneTrust GRC is an integrated risk management platform that delivers a complete, measured view of a business’s risk portfolio providing clear insights to leadership and expediting the execution of routine tasks. By mapping policies and workflows to controls, organizations can better comply with their own internal governance and external regulatory requirements.
OneTrust products can be used standalone – or seamlessly integrate together – to give you the right-sized technology for your CCPA and privacy compliance program. Powered by an intelligence database of hundreds of laws, OneTrust adapts to the jurisdictions and frameworks that matter most to you, generating the right dashboards, visuals and record keeping reports you need in the event of a regulatory inquiry.