- Website: http://www.ostendio.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. One of the largest threats to any company’s cybersecurity program are its employees. Ostendio’s unique bottom-up approach to security means that all employees are trained on how to handle sensitive data, and are aware of their roles and effects on a security program.
2. Next-gen plug and play technology. Ostendio’s MyVCM platform uses behavioral analytics to drive employee and vendor engagement. Real-time data provides organizations with a ‘single-pane-of-glass’ dashboard view informing how secure their organization is. And as a SaaS platform setup and rollout is simple.
3. MyVCM offers businesses actionable insights by automating and operationalizing IT risk management processes.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since its incorporation in 2013, Ostendio’s cybersecurity and information management SaaS platform has provided companies with an enterprise view of their cyber security program. Ostendio’s MyVCM operationalizes and automates an organization’s compliance and security processes. MyVCM employs behavioral analytics to drive employee and vendor engagement and real-time user data to guide corporate risk decision making. MyVCM provides organizations with actionable insights.
One unique facet to the MyVCM platform is it’s bottom-up approach to security. MyVCM engages every employee in the company’s security program, ensuring that they know how to protect sensitive data. MyVCM gamifies the compliance process, allowing employees and the organization itself to benchmark themselves against their peers. Ultimately, an organization’s security is only as strong as its weakest link. Ostendio’s platform offers ‘single-pane-of-glass’ reporting, automated workflow management, and integration with some of the world’s leading platforms including OneLogin, Microsoft and Google. With MyVCM, organizations can map to over 100 standards and regulations, meaning whether you sell in Finland, Taiwan, or the US, MyVCM has you covered.
Ostendio has experienced formidable growth ever since our launch. Ostendio has grown revenue more than 100% year over year, with minimal institutional funding. Our customers complete over 30,000 security and risk related transactions a month. Additionally, we have broadened our partnership program to include over 20 trusted industry leaders, which provide additional support and resources to our customer.
With MyVCM, customers are ensuring that they are secure and compliant
- Vote For This Nomination