- Website: http://www.ostendio.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. MyVCM differs from traditional GRC tools because MyVCM automates and operationalizes IT risk management, security and compliance processes, which provides actionable insights for the organization.
2. MyVCM's unique bottom-up approach to security means that each and every employee is trained on how to handle sensitive data.
3. MyVCM uses gamification and behavioral analytics to engage employees in an organization's security and compliance program.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since its incorporation in 2013, Ostendio’s cybersecurity and information management SaaS platform has provided companies with an enterprise view of their cyber security program. Ostendio’s MyVCM operationalizes and automates an organization’s compliance and security processes. MyVCM employs behavioral analytics to drive employee and vendor engagement and real-time user data to guide corporate risk decision making. MyVCM provides organizations with actionable insights.
One unique facet to the MyVCM platform is it’s bottom-up approach to security. MyVCM engages every employee in the company’s security program, ensuring that they know how to protect sensitive data. MyVCM gamifies the compliance process, allowing employees and the organization itself to benchmark themselves against their peers. Ultimately, an organization’s security is only as strong as its weakest link. Ostendio’s platform offers ‘single-pane-of-glass’ reporting, automated workflow management, and integration with some of the world’s leading platforms including OneLogin, Microsoft and Google. With MyVCM, organizations can map to over 100 standards and regulations, meaning whether you sell in Finland, Taiwan, or the US, MyVCM has you covered.
MyVCM continues to evolve, completing 4 major and 4 minor releases a year.
- Vote For This Nomination