- Website: http://www.paloaltonetworks.com
- Company size (employees): 1,000 to 4,999
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Ranked an enterprise rewall market leader by Gartner in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (published May 2016).
- Partnered with elite leaders, such as Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Microso , Proofpoint, PwC, Splunk, Tanium and VMware.
- Ranked #1 as “best place to work” in the Bay Area by SF BusinessTimes(2016)
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Palo Alto’s deep cybersecurity expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing security platform are helping bring an end to the era of breaches by delivering highly automated, preventive measures against cyberthreats at all stages in the attack lifecycle and ensuring protection that is superior to legacy security technologies.
The Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation Security Platform addresses the most pressing security challenges by combining network and endpoint security with threat intelligence to provide automated protection and prevent cyber breaches. Its platform natively provides the right security capabilities and applies them at the right place, addressing all stages of an attack lifecycle. Because its platform was built from the ground up with breach prevention in mind – with important threat information being shared across security functions system-wide – and architected to operate in modern networks with new technology initiatives like cloud and mobility, customers benefit from better security than legacy or point security products provide and realize better total cost of ownership.