- Website: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- Company size (employees): 470 direct employees and 800 country partners
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Panda Security is ahead of the curve in cybersecurity, becoming the first and the only one company in combining advanced endpoint protection (EPP) and endpoint detection and response (EDR).
2. Panda Security regularly tops the charts in tests performed by AV Comparatives, AV-Test and Virus Bulletin.
3. PandaLabs, Panda Security’s international network of research and technical support centers devoted to protecting users against viruses, continues with its primary objective to provide tools and support for detecting and disinfecting new viruses.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading cloud-based security solutions company. Based in Spain, the company has a direct presence in over 80 countries, products translated into more than 23 languages and millions of users worldwide. Its mission is to simplify the complexity by creating new and better solutions to safeguard the digital life of its users.
Panda Security has had 25 years of innovating, starting in 1998 with the first daily signature file. In 2012, Panda Security was the first security company with a complete cloud-based offering, and in 2014 they had the first detection engine in the industry. They continue to be pioneers, which is why they were the leader in Gartner’s Visionaries quadrant in February 2016.