- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): PhishMe
- Website: https://phishme.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 6300 organizations
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
We have not won any awards
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• We offer our entire suite of world class up-to-date, Computer Based Training materials to the world for free. All PhishMe CBT content is vetted by our in-house research department consisting of experts in the security industry.
• The PhishMe CBT interactions go beyond the standard highlight boxes, we provide micro games such as drag and drop and hotspot activities, as well as, scenario based questions.
• The modules are based on micro learning with the informational portion of the module being no more than five minutes and the knowledge assessment taking three to five minutes. In total, most modules take 7 minutes to complete for the general learner.
PhishMe offers free Computer Based Training (CBT) content covering various Security Awareness and Compliance topics. These modules are developed with subject matter experts in Security Awareness, Cybersecurity Intelligence, and Adult Learning. The modules are created with interactive features, audio and visual cues, and easy to follow knowledge assessments. The CBTs are SCORM, AICC and xAPI compliant and are designed to be used within the PhishMe LMS or downloaded and used in the clients own LMS.
PhishMe offers 17 Security Awareness modules and 4 Compliance based modules in 15 languages.
The modules are based on micro learning with the informational portion of the module being no more than five minutes and the knowledge assessment taking three to five minutes. In total, most modules take 7 minutes or less to complete for the general learner.
The interactive learning engages the end user through the modules and reinforces the knowledge transfer. Activities include exploring tabs and areas for more information, micro games such as drag and drop and hotspot activities, as well as, scenario based questions.
PhishMe re-evaluates its material for accuracy, usability and changes to general practices and procedures within the industry on an ongoing basis. These updates are then offered back to the community at no additional charge.