- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): PhishMe
- Website: http://www.phishme.com
- Company size (employees): 200
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than 750 enterprise customers world-wide
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● PhishMe Simulator is a behavioral conditioning platform that empowers employees to be the first line of defense against targeted phishing attacks – fostering prevention of breaches.
● PhishMe Simulator is trusted by 45 of the top Fortune 100 organizations with more than 750 enterprises around the world using the product to condition over 15 million people globally.
● By using Simulator, organizations are able to quickly and efficiently assess organizational risk, identify areas for additional improvement, and in some cases have reduced susceptibility by more than 94 percent.
Phishing is one of the most prolific threat vectors used by hackers – involved in 91% of all cyberattacks. The urgency to condition millions of users to combat this threat cannot be taken lightly. Without employee vigilance and automated, accurate analysis of phishing susceptibility rates, security teams cannot keep pace with the increasingly sophisticated onslaught of attacks.
In response to this problem, the company launched PhishMe Simulator, a behavioral conditioning platform that empowers employees to be the first line of defense against targeted phishing attacks. Simulator provides an immersive learning platform that conditions employees to recognize and report suspicious emails, provides instant learning opportunities for employees that fall for simulated phishing emails, and allows security and risk teams to assess organizational risk and identify areas for additional improvement.
Through the behavioral conditioning provided by PhishMe’s comprehensive solution, organizations are able to prepare every employee to help in the fight by showing them how to detect and report malicious phishing emails.