Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||200|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● PhishMe has reported a record 892 percent revenue growth over the last three years, earning them recognition on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies and the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America.
Phishing is one of the most prolific threat vectors used to attack organizations today. In fact, hackers use phishing to penetrate systems 91 percent of the time. Defending against attacks is a top priority for security and risk professionals. However, enterprise security teams are challenged when identifying, analyzing and preventing this top threat vector.
In response, PhishMe provides businesses with a comprehensive, integrated phishing defense solution that addresses prevention, identification and remediation of threats:
● Conditions employees to identify suspicious emails and prevent infiltration
● Provides a quick and easy way to report threats to security and risk teams
● Provides a comprehensive phishing incident response management and intelligence platform that allows security teams to automatically identify, prioritize and remediate threats.
● Provides a human analyzed threat intelligence service focused on phishing threats and associated payloads
PhishMe’s comprehensive phishing solution is used by more than 750 customers around the world – including almost half of the Fortune top 100. These efforts are conditioning millions of employees to take an active role in the fight against cyberattacks and changing what is traditionally seen as organizations’ weakest links, humans, into their strongest security assets for prevention and real-time attack intelligence.
PhishMe has continued to break new ground and reach impressive company milestones. As a result of its impressive growth of 892 percent over the last three years, PhishMe was named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S, as well as the 2015 Deloitte Fast 500 list. Investors also took note and in March 2015, PhishMe raised $13 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Paladin Capital Group and new investor Aldrich Capital Partners, bringing the total amount raised to $15 million – validating PhishMe’s mission to utilize the human element in phishing defense strategies.