- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Ping Identity
- Website: https://www.pingidentity.com/en.html
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Jan 2017 - Cybersecurity Excellence Award
Feb. 2017 - InfoSecurity Global Excellence Awards
July 2017 - CODiE Awards Finalist
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Ping offers the only complete IAM solution for enterprise hybrid IT environments covering authentication, federation, authorization, data access governance and identity management. It is the only IAM provider to solve identity challenges for enterprises in all stages of cloud adoption, whether they are 100 percent in the cloud or hybrid, so they can keep legacy investments while adopting new technologies at their own pace.
- The Ping Identity Platform provides customers with seamless and secure access to their applications across various industries -- another proofpoint of its agility and flexibility. This is validated by the company’s steady business and customer growth, which includes organizations such as Chevron, Cisco, GE and Walgreens. Ping’s SSO capabilities has enabled Land O’ Lakes to reduce administrative costs by providing simple, secure SSO access for more than 6,500 users, reducing the number of password related help desk calls and saving the company time and money.
- Ping partners with top technology providers to simplify access to enterprise applications and data. As a member of Google’s “Recommended for Google Apps for Work” program, Ping provides joint enterprise customers an effortless Google Apps for Work experience by integrating applications with the Google login, granting secure access and single sign-on to enterprise applications running anywhere. Ping also partners with Microsoft, and recently announced an alliance with Accenture to deliver rapidly deployable, single-tenant IAM managed services solutions that provide a high degree of security and flexibility for enterprise hybrid IT environments.
With the Ping Identity Platform, users can securely access web and mobile applications, as well as APIs on-premises and in the cloud — and is one of the only identity and access management (IAM) vendors to support both environments. Ping’s technology secures over 3 billion identities and meets a spectrum of IAM needs in the modern enterprise.
The Ping Identity Platform is made up of a suite of products and capabilities that work together to deliver seamless and secure access to all applications, including:
PingID enables mobile and token-based multi-factor authentication (MFA), allowing enterprises to apply security through the use of a mobile app, Apple Watch, SMS, email, voice call, and other biometric channels. Its offline authentication also allows enterprises to employ MFA when there is no internet access, addressing reliability concerns surrounding cloud or hybrid IT adoption.
PingAccess is the only solution providing role- and attribute-based access control that applies policies based on identity, where customers can enable granular access from any client to any application.
PingFederate is a full-featured federation server that provides SSO, API security, and provisioning for enterprises. It supports Dynamic Client Registration to help organizations comply with the EU’s second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Standard.
Recognized by Gartner, Forrester, IDC and KuppingerCole as a leading IDaaS platform, PingOne cloud enables organizations to deliver secure cloud SSO and MFA for users with one username and password, eliminating security issues that arise from the use of multiple passwords.
PingDirectory manages billions of attributes at extreme scale — both on-premises and in the cloud — by enabling them to securely store and manage customer data and drive multi-channel customer engagement.
PingDataGovernance governs access to sensitive customer data for apps, employees and partners with centralized policy controls and secure REST APIs, as well