- Website: http://www.proficio.com
- Company size (employees): 60
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Proficio's offering combines cutting-edge log management and SIEM technology with the most advanced threat detection and breach prevention services. More accurate alerting drives in-house SOC Analysts productivity, improving critical issues investigation vs. reacting to false positives.
- Proficio is extremely dedicated to customers, and often becomes an extension of the internal IT security team. This relationship leads to many loyal, long-term customers, and industry referrals. Proficio's customized solutions empower customers to create alerts specific to their business and needs.
- Proficio proactively identifies complex security threats from internal and external sources. Proprietary security content, correlation rules, use cases, and a threat intelligence database alerts clients to kill chain events that could lead to a security breach. Many customers also use a unique Active Defense service, which automatically stops potential threats before a compromising attack.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Proficio, a Deloitte 2015 Technology Fast 500 company, is an award-winning provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions, improving defense against advanced threats and preventing security breaches. Proficio is the trusted network, data and application provider of some of the world’s leading utility, healthcare, industrial and consumer-focused organizations.
Proficio saw tremendous success in 2015 that included 275% revenue growth. Founded by industry veterans, Proficio was created for companies with limited internal resources to monitor vulnerable networks and keep them secure from a cyberattack.
Proficio’s ProSOC Service provides 24×7 security monitoring and alerting, and advanced threat detection. By using the most advanced SIEM technology with customized use cases and behavioral analytics, their SOC Analysts quickly and more accurately can detect threats to high value assets in real-time.