Pulse Secure Access Suite
Promote this Nomination
Pulse Secure Access Suite
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Pulse Secure|
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Hybrid|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Pulse Secure Access Suite uniquely integrates VPN, SDP, MDM, SSO, MFA, Profiling, NAC, ADC and WAF technologies to provide Zero Trust secure access for hybrid IT while preserving user experience and working with a customer’s network, security and cloud infrastructure.
- The Suite enables enterprises to migrate to a Zero Trust ‘Verify Before Trust” model with single-pane-of-glass management, user, endpoint and IOT device visibility, granular access policy and compliance enforcement, and protected connections to applications and resources no matter where they reside; data center or cloud.
- The Suite offers procurement ease with flexible feature, deployment and licensing options for reduced total cost of ownership. The platform provides unified visibility, provisioning automation, and operational efficiencies while supporting a customer’s existing access and security ecosystem. As result, originations can consolidate disparate remote, network and cloud access controls and avoid expensive administrative, maintenance, licensing overhead.
Pulse Secure Access Suite delivers protected connectivity, visibility and threat response across mobile, network and multi-cloud environments in order to provide easy access for end users and single-pane-of-glass management for administrators. Organizations can centrally manage, monitor and enforce Zero Trust-based user and device compliance to enable secure access for hybrid IT.
Pulse Access Suite yields Zero Trust access control by uniquely integrating remote, mobile, cloud, network and application security. The Suite includes VPN, Mobile Device Management, Single Sign-on, Multi-Factor Authentication, Software Defined Perimeter, Network Access Control, Application Delivery Controller and Web Application Firewall capabilities. Orchestration and reduced complexity are achieved through unified management platform, flexible physical/virtual/cloud appliance deployment, agent and agentless endpoint coverage, and extensive infrastructure, security and cloud interoperability. Pulse SDP provides direct endpoint to application/resource secure connectivity only after successful user, device and security state verification with location and behavior-based anomaly detection.
The Suite offers procurement ease with flexible feature, deployment and licensing options for reduced total cost of ownership. As result, originations can consolidate disparate access controls and avoid expensive administrative, maintenance and licensing overhead.
Pulse Access Suite offers an array of Zero Trust features and business benefits:
• Dual-mode VPN and SDP architecture; provides enterprises unified management and operational intelligence for hybrid IT.
• Extensive multi-factor authentication and authorization; ensures users, devices and applications are continuously verified before and during the transaction.
• Uniform policy management; enables consistently provisioned secure connections that increase usability and security while reducing configuration errors, policy drift and gateway sprawl.
• Granular, stateful access enforcement; aligns business and compliance requirements with on-demand, application-level access that supports anywhere access and preferred device.
• Enhanced user experience; easy and seamless access options including always-on and application-activated VPN, Optimal Gateway Selector™ technology, SSO and portal.
• Deployment flexibility; freedom to implement on premise, private cloud and public cloud.