Pulse Secure Access Suite
Promote this Nomination
Pulse Secure Access Suite
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Pulse Secure|
|Company size (employees)||500 to 999|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Pulse Secure Access Suite uniquely integrates VPN, SDP, MDM, SSO, Profiling, NAC, ADC and WAF technologies to provide Zero Trust secure access for hybrid IT while preserving user experience and working with existing infrastructure.
Pulse Secure Access Suite delivers protected connectivity, operational intelligence, and threat response across mobile, network, and multi-cloud environments in order to provide seamless access for end users, single-pane-of-glass management for administrators. Organizations can centrally manage and enforce user and device policy compliance for Zero Trust access security to applications, data, and services that are delivered on-premise, in private cloud and public cloud environments.
Pulse Secure Access Suite provides remote, mobile, cloud, network and application security with comprehensive VPN, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Single Sign-on (SS0), endpoint and IOT device visibility, Software Defined Perimeter (SDP), Network Access Control (NAC), virtual Application Delivery Controller (ADC) and virtual Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities. Secure access orchestration and reduced complexity is achieved using a centralized management system, a unified appliance platform, broad endpoint client coverage, standards-based infrastructure, and cloud interoperability capabilities. Pulse SDP complements this integrated solution set by offering direct device to application/resource secure connectivity only after successful user, device and security state verification including geo location and behavior-based anomaly detection.
The Suite offers easy, comprehensive security access with flexible capabilities, deployment and licensing to provide reduced total cost of ownership. The integrated Secure Access platform provides unified visibility and oversight, operational efficiencies and works with a customer’s existing investment and access ecosystem. As result, originations can consolidate disparate remote and cloud access controls and avoid expensive administrative, licensing and management overhead.
Pulse Access Suite offers an array of features and business benefits including:
- Dual-mode VPN and SDP architecture; provides enterprises single pane of glass secure access management and operational visibility across public cloud, private cloud and datacenter.
- Extensive multi-factor authentication and authorization options; ensures users, their devices and the applications they access are continuously verified before and during the transaction.
- Uniform policy management; enables consistently provisioned secure connections that increase usability and security while reducing configuration errors, policy drift and gateway sprawl.
- Granular, stateful access enforcement; aligns business and compliance requirements with on-demand, application-level access that supports anywhere access and preferred device.
- Enhanced user experience; offering users easy and seamless access options including web portal, application-activated, SSO and captive portal.
- Access responsiveness; separate data and control planes to ensure scalability with proprietary Optimal Gateway Selector™ technology to expedite application delivery.
- Deployment flexibility; freedom to move or extend implementation on premise, through private and public cloud, and with their hosting provider or managed service provider of choice.