- Website: https://www.radarservices.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Austria
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- (awarded ) sales growth of 1,270% (2012 to 2015), forecasted to exceed in the current financial year
- cutting-edge in-house technology, guaranteed without any built-in back doors. RadarServices is domiciled in Europe and complies with all European data protection rules, This means that RadarServices is not subject to the US Patriot Act and is therefore not obliged to disclose customer data to US authorities upon the latter’s request. among others the specifications of the EU General Data Protection Regulation that will be applicable with effect from 2018 and includes the strictest legal framework in an international comparison.
- built-up and operate the biggest SOC in Europe by running high performing intelligent middle ware to correlate events from both IT itself and the environment in which IT systems are operated. The risks are presented to the clients as needed and in a well-structured manner.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
RadarServices is Europe‘s leading technology company in the field of Detection & Response.
Since the foundation in 2011 RadarServices became Europe’s Number One for pro-active IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection. In 2012 we were awarded with the “IT Innovation Award” from the “Initiative of medium-sized companies in German speaking countries”.
The cutting-edge, inhouse-developed technology platform is the basis used for building up a client’s Security Operations Center (SOC) or it is used in combination with our expert analysts, documented processes and best practices as SOC as a Service.
The result: a unique hub of know-how right in the heart of Europe builds the biggest SOC (measured by the amount of data processed) of the continent.
Our services uniquely combine the automated detection of security relevant issues and risks with the analysis and assessment done by experts. Data never leaves a client‘s premises. There is no need for training, configuration or maintenance and no requirement for additional capital expenditures or headcount. Our clients include medium-sized and large companies. Our largest client employs 350,000 people worldwide and ranks among the global top 3 in its field.
With a sales growth of 1,270% in the period between 2012 and 2015 RadarServices was awarded as one of the Top 100 of the fastest growing Technology Companies in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region (“Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500” award). Our international Security Intelligence experts team is regularly awarded for their excellent skills, f.e. the “SANS Lethal Forensicator Coin” for outstanding success in their incident response or investigation