- Website: http://www.radarservices.com
- Company size (employees): 100
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
- sales growth of 1,270% (2012 to 2015), forecasted to exceed in the current financial year
- built-up and operate the biggest Security Operations Center (SOC) in Europe (measured by the amount of data processed)
- unique combination of the automated detection of security relevant issues and risks with the analysis and assessment done by experts
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since the foundation in 2011 RadarServices became Europe’s Number One for pro-active IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection. In 2012 we were awarded with the “IT Innovation Award” from the “Initiative of medium-sized companies in German speaking countries”. Since then we built up the biggest Security Operations Center (SOC) in Europe (measured by the amount of data processed). Our services uniquely combine the automated detection of security relevant issues and risks with the analysis and assessment done by experts. Data never leaves a client‘s premises. There is no need for training, configuration or maintenance and no requirement for additional capital expenditures or headcount. Our clients include medium-sized and large companies. Our largest client employs 350,000 people worldwide and ranks among the global top 3 in its field.
With a sales growth of 1,270% in the period between 2012 and 2015 RadarServices was awarded as one of the Top 100 of the fastest growing Technology Companies in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region (“Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500” award). Our international Security Intelligence experts team is regularly awarded for their excellent skills, f.e. the “SANS Lethal Forensicator Coin” for outstanding success in their incident response or investigation trainings from the worldwide leading IT security training organization SANS Institute. Additionally RadarServices was monetary supported by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency to develop the next generation of an intelligent, automatic and comprehensive risk management system.