Radware’s Cloud Native Protector
Promote this Nomination
Radware's Cloud Native Protector
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Radware|
|Company size (employees)||1,000 to 4,999|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
Radware’s Cloud Native Protector is an agentless, easy-to-deploy, cloud-native solution for comprehensive protection of applications, workloads and infrastructure hosted on AWS, Microsoft Azure and other cloud environments. It extends Radware’s stack of security solutions to protect the overall security posture and individual cloud workloads.
Radware’s Cloud Native Protector helps organizations secure their cloud environments by hardening cloud configurations, reducing attack surfaces, fortifying security posture and immediately responding to attacks once they’re discovered.
The solution’s multi-layered protection includes:
o Cloud security posture management with one click compliance reporting and detection of cloud misconfigurations and public exposure
o Cloud infrastructure entitlement management to detect and eliminate excessive permissions
o Cloud threat detection and response to continuously monitor for suspicious behavior and automatically block malicious activity
o Cross-cloud visibility and support with a centralized management console and risk-based prioritization of alerts
• Centralized workload security management with single-pane-of-glass controls and multi-cloud support for AWS and Azure workloads (figure 1)
• 1-click reporting with out-of-the-box reports to meet compliance standards, like PCI, HIPPA and GDPR
• Advanced threat detection and risk prioritization, via a unified view across multiple cloud environments and accounts that includes built-in alert scoring for efficient prioritization
• Continuous detection of misconfigurations and publicly exposed assets to fortify the cloud security posture and reduce the attack threat surface
• Smart hardening recommendations with explanations of risk and suggested remediation; unlike most solutions that measure configurations against a status list of best practices, Radware analyzes the gap between granted permissions and permissions that are actually used.
• Advanced detection of malicious behavior, using 70+ MBIs to identify suspicious behaviors, such as anomalous storage access, network activity or data exfiltration
• Intelligent correlation of individual suspicious events into streamlined attack storylines that show step-by-step progression of the attack kill chain to help uncover attacks underway (figure 2)
o Comprehensive protection
Unlike other solution categories that focus on either management of the control plane (such as most compliance and governance tools) or protection of individual assets and resources (agent-based solutions), Radware’s Cloud Native Protector covers both the data plane and control plane, enabling protection of individual assets while taking into consideration the overall context of the account. In addition, Cloud Native Protector offers security for cloud-native services, such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). This approach protects AWS accounts across the five dimensions that comprise public cloud activity: users, machines, databases, storage and AWS services. Moreover, with its Cloud Native Protector offering, Radware is the only security vendor to provide full-stack protection of applications hosted on public clouds, covering both the application surface — with its WAF, bot management, API protection and DDoS protection solutions — as well as the cloud infrastructure.
o Total cost of ownership
A customer example . . . Publicly exposed cloud assets made a multinational advertising tech company vulnerable to sensitive data and IP being compromised. The company had a complex cloud environment comprised of a variety of services deployed in multiple Amazon Web Services accounts. Switching from AWS management tools to Radware’s service reduced the company’s efforts to identify, prioritize and mitigate risks from nine hours to only 30 minutes a day and reduced the cost of support from $7,200 per month to $400 per month. The customer significantly reduced its tool cost from $35,200 per month to $12,000 per month while improving risk mitigation.
o Backed by customers:
“Radware’s Cloud Native Protector provides us with the single pane of glass to manage permissions and workloads that we were looking for. Being concerned about misconfigurations and potential risks associated with unaudited accounts has become a thing of the past. It’s fortified our cloud-based network.” Radware-SundaySky-Case-Study-12021.pdf.aspx