Radware’s Cloud Native Protector
Promote this Nomination
Radware's Cloud Native Protector
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||Radware|
|Company size (employees)||1,000 to 4,999|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
o Comprehensive protection
Radware’s Cloud Native Protector is an agentless, easy-to-deploy, cloud-native solution for comprehensive protection of applications, workloads and infrastructure hosted on AWS, Microsoft Azure and other cloud environments. It extends Radware’s stack of security solutions to protect the overall security posture and individual cloud workloads.
Radware’s Cloud Native Protector helps organizations secure their cloud environments by hardening cloud configurations, reducing attack surfaces, fortifying security posture and immediately responding to attacks once they’re discovered.
The solution’s multi-layered protection includes:
o Cloud security posture management with one click compliance reporting and detection of cloud misconfigurations and public exposure
o Cloud infrastructure entitlement management to detect and eliminate excessive permissions
o Cloud threat detection and response to continuously monitor for suspicious behavior and automatically block malicious activity
o Cross-cloud visibility and support with a centralized management console and risk-based prioritization of alerts
• Centralized workload security management with single-pane-of-glass controls and multi-cloud support for AWS and Azure workloads (figure 1)
• 1-click reporting with out-of-the-box reports to meet compliance standards, like PCI, HIPPA and GDPR
• Advanced threat detection and risk prioritization, via a unified view across multiple cloud environments and accounts that includes built-in alert scoring for efficient prioritization
• Continuous detection of misconfigurations and publicly exposed assets to fortify the cloud security posture and reduce the attack threat surface
• Smart hardening recommendations with explanations of risk and suggested remediation; unlike most solutions that measure configurations against a status list of best practices, Radware analyzes the gap between granted permissions and permissions that are actually used.
• Advanced detection of malicious behavior, using 70+ MBIs to identify suspicious behaviors, such as anomalous storage access, network activity or data exfiltration
• Intelligent correlation of individual suspicious events into streamlined attack storylines that show step-by-step progression of the attack kill chain to help uncover attacks underway (figure 2)