- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Razberi Technologies
- Website: http://www.razberi.net/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
ASIS 2017 Accolades winner for Cybersecurity; Security Today New Product of the Year in the inaugural CyberDefense category; 2017 Commercial Integrator BEST Award Winner for Cybersecurity
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Razberi CameraDefense is deployed in a unique, secure architecture with appliances deployed at the edge, which provides an isolated camera network by separating it from the business network with independent network interfaces and a confi¬gurable VLAN.
• Razberi CameraDefense is easy and cost effective to deploy, enabling integrators and enterprises to consistently implement cybersecurity best practices without requiring additional firewall products and special expertise.
• With built-in, 24x7 cyber threat and health monitoring, integrators can also use Razberi CameraDefense to realize a recurring services revenue opportunity, for use with any video management system (VMS).
Razberi CameraDefense™ is a cybersecurity solution that protects IP cameras and networks by automating and scaling industry best practice cyber protections. CameraDefense is embedded into Razberi ServerSwitchIQ™ appliances, creating a video surveillance platform that guards the camera ecosystem with automated camera hardening, a secure appliance architecture, and cyber threat monitoring. Using the solution, security leaders can automate the hardening of hundreds or thousands of IP cameras across an enterprise. In addition to firewalling off cameras from threats, CameraDefense enables best practices such as white listing, password management, and device binding. Integrated virus and malware protection guards the video management system (VMS) by predicting known and unknown attacks to proactively prevent malware execution. A simple dashboard alerts integrators and end users to potential vulnerabilities or threats. Encryption-ready hardware supports video encryption and trusted system boots with an embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). The solution also provides ongoing cybersecurity monitoring for proactive alerts of threats, enabling integrators and their customers to act before it is too late. Integrators can manage alerts via Razberi VyneWatch™ health monitoring, Milestone XProtect®, and other certified VMS products. The solution is compatible with all network cameras.
Razberi CameraDefense enables customers to:
• Block Unauthorized Internet of Things (IoT) Devices: Binds cameras and other IoT security devices to the network and prevents unauthorized devices from using Ethernet ports.
• Limit Access to Cameras: Restricts camera access to whitelisted IP addresses, blocks camera traffic to the public Internet, flags weak passwords, and denies un-needed and potentially dangerous camera services with a next-generation firewall.
• Monitor for Cyber Threats: Provides dynamic threat protection that evolves with new threats through machine learning and generates real-time security alerts for incident response.