- Website: https://recordedfuture.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Advancing AI and machine learning in the field of information security.
• Enabling businesses to access relevant contextualized intelligence in real time.
• Easing implementation of threat intelligence for organizations with a host of integrations with existing security technologies.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
For organizations who have a proactive security strategy, Recorded Future, the leading SaaS threat intelligence provider, uses patented machine learning to empower security teams by delivering automation, context, and relevancy for cyber threats.
Unlike laborious manual processes that limit the scope of analysis, Recorded Future collects applicable threat intelligence from an unparalleled breadth of sources in real-time and delivers customized alerts to dramatically improve operational efficiency and network defense.
Use cases for threat intelligence from Recorded Future range from strategic to operational; all the way from trending industry threats to monitoring and alerting on direct threats to our customers technical surface area. Our technology integrations improve context for security operations enabling them to dramatically increase their “speed to no” verdicts.