- Website: http://www.reliaquest.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• ReliaQuest is rewriting the rules of security by advancing the traditional Managed Services offering beyond managing hardware and software. The company's proven, individualized processes for engineering, detecting and responding to cyber threats provides complete visibility and control of an organization’s data. No two businesses are alike, which is why ReliaQuest transforms organizations into proprietary security platforms, uniquely architected to address the IT security challenges of their businesses. ReliaQuest helps customers normalize their IT security spends while improving data access, visibility and analysis.
• ReliaQuest’s culture of continuous training and development helps the company and its customers stay on the cutting edge of the security industry. By continuously exploring opportunities to automate and streamline more monotonous processes, ReliaQuest enables its team members to stay challenged and grow with the organization. As one example, the ReliaQuest Cyber Simulator replicates real-world events in a scalable, on-demand environment, enabling the most current and comprehensive training and development in the industry.
• ReliaQuest does the work that others aren’t willing to do, making security possible regardless of the challenge. ReliaQuest develops customized content to detect cyber threats based on each client's business needs, rather than relying on standard content provided by tool manufacturers. ReliaQuest parses, correlates and analyzes even the largest data sets, regardless of source, in order to reduce the “noise” in enterprise organizations' security programs.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Since its founding in 2007, ReliaQuest has grown into one of the cybersecurity industry’s leading providers, serving global Fortune 1000 clients across healthcare, financial services and retail sectors. Understanding the nature of the continuously changing IT security world, ReliaQuest has focused not on a particular tool or technology, but on continuous innovation. This allows ReliaQuest to help organizations rapidly evolve their security programs as new capabilities emerge.
ReliaQuest operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from Security Operations Centers in Tampa, FL, and Las Vegas, NV. ReliaQuest’s model is recognized by industry experts as the emerging standard for large and complex organizations. The company’s employee retention has consistently been above industry standards – measured at 94% from 2016-2017 and from 2016-2017, ReliaQuest had nearly 100% customer retention.
The company has received numerous accolades for its commitment to maintaining a positive company culture, including being named a Great Place to Work® and being listed as one of Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Medium Workplaces in 2017. ReliaQuest was also ranked No. 171 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Also in 2017, ReliaQuest CEO Brian Murphy was named EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Florida.The promise of ReliaQuest’s trajectory also attracted a $30 million growth equity investment from FTV Capital in March of 2016 – which set the record for the largest investment made to a Tampa Bay company in the prior two years and was among the largest investments made across the entire state that year.