- Website: http://www.resilientsystems.com
- Company size (employees): 100
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Resilient Systems pioneered the market for incident response technology and is leading the decade of incident response. Its Incident Response Platform (IRP) is quickly becoming the industry standard solution.
• Resilient closed 2015 with a 300% sales increase and doubled its customer count. Resilient’s IRP is now being used by more than 100 global customers, including 30 of the Fortune 500, and with partners in more than 20 countries.
• Although it has already achieved significant success, the outlook for future demand for the IRP remains bright – Gartner has predicted that by 2020, 30% of IT budgets will be spent on risk, security, and compliance, and according to a recent Ponemon study, only 20% of organizations say they have a well-defined Cyber Security Incident Response Plan that is applied consistently across the entire enterprise.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
During the last two decades the security industry had focused on technologies related to prevention and detection, but there’s been a large gap in one critical area: incident response (IR). Cyber security response teams had to rely on manual tools like email, spreadsheets, or ticketing systems to manage their activities. They had little available to prepare and improve their IR processes, and lacked the reporting or visibility into the effectiveness of their efforts.
At a time when cyberattacks began to grow more frequent, intense, sophisticated, and costly, Resilient Systems introduced its Incident Response Platform (IRP) – the world’s first data breach response solution. Now in Version 24, Resilient’s IRP is quickly becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. It quickly and easily integrates with organizations’ existing cyber security and IT investments, making security alerts instantly actionable, providing valuable intelligence and incident context, and enabling security teams to eliminate unnecessary steps and streamline critical processes.
Key features of Resilient Systems’ IRP include:
• Ability for users to build custom workflows, or leverage Resilient’s existing, proven deployments developed with leading organizations.
• The Security Module, enabling users to escalate incidents from email, SIEMs, ticketing systems, and other sources, and deliver additional information directly into the IRP.
• The Action Module, helping security teams automate, streamline, or eliminate menial and time-consuming steps such as information gathering when responding to an incident. Built-in or customized threat intelligence feeds automatically gather and deliver valuable incident context.
• The Privacy Module, ensuring response plans are aligned with global, national, and local privacy breach requirements, which are continually updated in real time. This can save privacy and legal teams days of work following an incident.