- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): RiskSense
- Website: http://www.risksense.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 150
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
RiskSense was named a SINET 16 winner for its pro-active, new approach to cyber risk management.
RiskSense made the 2016 Deloitte Fast 500.
The platform was named finalist for Best Vulnerability Management Solution in the 2017 SC Awards
Best Vulnerability Management Solution in the 2017 Cyber Security Excellence Awards as well as finalist in three categories for Security Analytics, Best Cyber security Startup and Most Innovative Cyber security Company.
The RiskSense platform was awarded Gold for Best Security and Risk Intelligence Solution in the GOVIES 2017 Government Security Awards.
In the 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine awards, the RiskSense platform was named Leader, Vulnerability Management Solution and Editor’s Choice, Best Risk Management Solution.
The company has won a number of local awards including 2017 Best Place to Work and was named 2017 Innovation New Mexico Award Nominee by Albuquerque Business First.
RiskSense has been honored with numerous Stevie awards, Network Products Guide
Most recently won four Gold and Silver awards in the Golden Bridge Awards.
For a complete list, please visit http://risksense.com/news/awards/.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Unlike other security solutions, the RiskSense Platform manages cyber risks across an enterprise's entire attack surface -- the network, applications, web, databases and even IoT devices.
- This allows RiskSense to validate the business criticality and exploitability of vulnerabilities, in order to prioritize and orchestrate remediation actions quickly and efficiently.
- RiskSense is used by Fortune 200 customers, including the third largest telecommunications company in the United States to deliver advanced managed security services to its client base. The company has experienced 100 percent year-over-year growth and rapid expansion of its employee base.
RiskSense provides an “attacker’s view” of an organization’s attack surface, including Internet of Things devices, to proactively predict susceptibility to threats and validate whether vulnerabilities are exploitable. It quantifies risk based on diagnostic and operational data, and the security controls in place that can prevent a breach.
RiskSense provides the following unique capabilities:
Visibility, prioritization and actionable remediation recommendations to shrink an organization’s attack surface and overall cyber risk exposure.
Detailed attribution of all critical vulnerabilities mapped to known exploits, malware, and threats, supported with detailed remediation action plans.
Identifies vulnerabilities mostly likely to be used by adversaries to carry out infiltration as well as post exploitation techniques for launching lateral attacks across the enterprise
RiskSense continues to address the biggest cyber risk challenges enterprises and government entities face. RiskSense recently expanded its RiskSense Attack Surface Validation capabilities beyond networks, Web applications, and databases to IoT devices and Operational Technology (OT) networks that underpin critical infrastructure, energy, and manufacturing operations.
The company’s founders collaborated with the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community, developed Computational Analysis of Cyber Terrorism against the U.S. (CACTUS), Support Vectors Machines for Intrusion Detection, Behavior Risk Analysis of Vicious Executables (BRAVE), and the Strike Team Program.