- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Gemalto
- Website: http://www.gemalto.com
- Company size (employees): 14,000
- Country: France
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 5 million
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Industry Leadership: SAS has been ranked the highest for the last four years in the Gartner User Authentication Magic Quadrant (2011-2015).
- Market Adoption Success: SAS currently supports more than 5 million users worldwide and is the world's largest cloud-based authentication platform supporting more than 44 million authentications every month.
- Innovative: SAS was the first cloud-based MFA solution on the market
SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS) is a cloud-based offering that delivers fully-automated, highly secure authentication-as-a service with flexible token options that are tailored to the unique needs of any organization, substantially reducing the total cost of operation. With no infrastructure required, SAS can deployed in minutes to enable quick migration to a multi-tier and multi-tenant cloud environment, and protects everything, from cloud-based and on-premises applications, to networks, users and devices.
SAS can be used to:
– Automate everything: To reduce overheads and maximize effectiveness
– Protect everything: Networks, applications and cloud services with broad number of APIs
– Protect everyone and provide choices: multiple options for tokens, policies and customization
– Easy migration: move from an existing solution whilst protecting the current investment
– Save money: on infrastructure and resource investments