- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Safetica Technologies s.r.o.
- Website: http://www.safetica.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: Czeck Republic
- Type of solution: Software
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
SC Award Finalist 2017 – Best Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solution
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Other DLPs don‘t provide insight into company operations
Safetica not only monitors sensitive files across a company but also tracks employee behavior, which expensive software licenses or computers are not used, and whether people use expensive company printers appropriately.
2. Most DLPs are made for enterprises
Safetica is made for SMB companies. It‘s affordable, has simple and elegant architecture and does not need special HW or dedicated staff.
3. Most confidential data is unstructured
Over 80% of all confidential data is not set up for content-based Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions. Because other DLPs can’t distinguish data content, it must be analyzed, collected, sorted and restructured before a company is protected. This adds both time and cost to the process. Safetica protects files based on how they are used. This contextual approach to DLP makes it easy to configure, install, and manage without impacting productivity while providing immediate protection of sensitive data.
Safetica is a cost-effective and easy-to-use DLP solution. Apart from preventing sensitive data from leaving your company and performing security audits it shows what happens in your organization. Safetica secures your information quickly and can be easily deployed in a matter of hours.
How Safetica helps?
• Data protection – Safetica protects all kinds of sensitive data and covers all major data leak channels (e-mail, cloud, external devices, websites, social media, clipboard, media of printers).
• Company overview – Implementing Safetica helps you discover hidden security risks, reveal ineffective internal processes and introduce sensitive file management in your company.
• Productivity monitoring – Safetica enables you to evaluate and minimize personnel costs.
• Device control – Safetica specifies the kinds of external devices that can be used and restricts unauthorized media connections. Minimize BYOD risks (Bring Your Own Device) and reduce the risk of a malware attack.
• Regulatory compliance – Once you have set up permissions and tracked document access with Safetica, you can run an internal security audit. Detailed reports of data activity are generated for you. Safetica helps you to comply with security standards such as GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GLBA or HIPAA.