- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Seclore
- Website: http://www.seclore.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 - 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 6 million
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Seclore’s persistent data-centric approach to security ensures that files and data are protected wherever they go, enabling companies of all sizes and in a wide range of industries to embrace the use of mobile devices, file sharing solutions, and outsourcing with complete confidence
• With deep expertise, ease-of-use, advanced technology, and robust connectivity that delivers automated file protection, Seclore empowers companies to strike the right balance between security and collaboration
• Highly granular usage permissions are applied on the files (editing, printing, copying data, time-based expiry), which ensures that data cannot be misused even by authorized users
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Seclore’s EDRM solution enables organizations to control the usage of files wherever they go, both within and outside of organizations’ boundaries. Featuring dozens of pre-built connectors for leading enterprise applications (EFSS, DLP, ECM, ERP, and email), Seclore automates the protection of documents as they are downloaded, discovered, and shared to accelerate adoption. With over 6 million users in over 1000 companies in 29 countries, Seclore is helping organizations achieve their data security, governance, and compliance objectives.
Key benefits and features of Seclore’s solution include:
• Permanent file security that remains effective both inside and outside the firewall and instant, remote document expiry.
• Protection of any type of file and the ability to utilize any device or native application to work on protected files.
• Highly granular usage permissions to reduce security loopholes, including view, edit, copy, lockdown of cut/paste to a non-protected document, blocking of screen captures, and continuance of usage controls when a file is changed to a different format.
• Real-time logging and reporting of all usage activities by users, including real-time alerts regarding unauthorized usage attempts.
• Over 40 pre-built connectors with enterprise systems ensures that files are automatically protected as they are discovered by DLP, downloaded from ECM and ERP systems, and shared via file-sharing systems or email.
In addition to the key features mentioned above, Seclore continuously updates its product to ensure it is meeting changing customer needs. For example, within the last year they have added features such as automated licensing and alerts, as well as the ability to apply granular usage controls to any file, including propriety formats and industry-specific file type such as 3D CAD, Pro/E, CATIA, design files and multimedia files.