- Website: https://sectigo.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Sectigo IoT Manager is a purpose-built, cloud native identity issuance platform: Digital identities are vital to securing the Internet of Things. Sectigo’s IoT Manager is designed to support the entire ecosystem of organizations involved in the deployment and management of IoT certificates by providing role-based access for administration. The very high issuance rate is coupled with a flexible choice of automated issuance for both full lifecycle or one-time issuance certificates for devices on the factory floor or in the field.
• Sectigo’s S/MIME offering is the world’s only email encryption solution with zero touch installation: Obtaining a S/MIME certificate for digital signing and encryption of emails is only a 10th of the total solution required to solve challenges such as Business Email Compromise (BEC) and GDPR compliance. Sectigo’s S/MIME offering makes it easy by dealing with the complexities of modern email systems by managing multiple user devices, cryptographic keys, and interworking with secure email gateways.
• Sectigo Certificate Manager (SCM) is built for today’s transformational use cases: Sectigo Certificate Manager provides the enterprise one pane of glass for the automated lifecycle management of all digital identities representing servers, users, devices, and IoT. This is achieved by using standards such as EST, SCEP, REST, and MDM across both publicly trusted certificates and private branded certificates. SCM prevents the enterprises from being the next high profile outage due to expired certificates.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) is a leading web security solutions provider and the world’s largest certificate authority, with more than one million TLS/SSL certificates issued and customers in more than 150 countries. Sectigo is trusted by 250,000 businesses, including 35 percent of the Fortune 1000. The company has been recognized as a Top Ten Connected Security Solution Provider for its commitment to providing 360-degree security and threat intelligence solutions for its customers and remains committed to working toward safeguarding the connected device ecosystem.
While Sectigo is a top certificate authority, the company is also an innovator, providing a portfolio of cloud-based web and IoT security solutions that help keep businesses secure and their customers’ private data safe, including: Certificate Management, Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates, IoT, Security Management, SMIME/Email Certificates, PCI Compliance, and Website Vulnerability Scanning.
This summer, Sectigo launched its IoT Manager, a new IoT device security platform, designed to protect devices and networks against cyberattacks. The platform is available across a wide range of industries and applications including industrial automation, medical devices, automotive, telecommunications, smart city/smart buildings, and in consumer electronics.
Other company initiatives include a revamped Channel Partner Program that includes everything from marketing assets and account support to a wide range of benefits and incentives for all member tiers. Partners can choose from four different tier options, including Registered, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each of these provide incremental benefits, support, and pricing discounts.
- Vote For This Nomination