- Website: http://www.secureauth.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• SecureAuth + Core Security is a company driven to protect identities and access controls like no other solution provider can. Our patented approaches and innovative solutions implement rapidly, scale effortlessly, and adapt to each customer’s unique needs and infrastructure.
• Our responsiveness to customer’s needs is legendary and our commitment to excellence is unwavering. SecureAuth + Core Security doesn’t follow. We lead. It’s who we are.
• By bringing together network, endpoint, vulnerability, and identity security, SecureAuth + Core Security are the leaders in identity- based security automation platform. Enterprises are now able to visualize and prioritize risks, shorten their response time, and provide context for identity actions that enable organizations to focus on the most meaningful threats as they occur.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Many organizations look to Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a means of automating user administrative work. Meanwhile, down the hall, information security teams still think in terms of network and endpoint protection and management. Attackers know this and take advantage of it, hiding in the cracks exposed by this siloed thinking.
SecureAuth + Core Security is breaking through the crowded cybersecurity market as the only vendor to bring together network, endpoint, vulnerability and identity security – creating the industry’s first identity-based security automation platform. Enterprises are now able to visualize and prioritize risks, shorten their response times and provide context for identity actions that enable them to focus on the most meaningful threats as they occur. Protection and detection systems actually work together, enabling you to visualize threats and use automated response to mitigate risks as they are being detected.
Our company is a leader in vulnerability discovery, identity governance and threat management, and is a respected pioneer in adaptive authentication and single sign-on (SSO). Our mission is to accomplish what no other security technology vendor can claim: Secure the enterprise across all major threat vectors with an identity-based approach to the attack lifecycle.
What before took 100 or more days to just detect an issue in the SOC now takes under 100 milliseconds. Valid credentials used nefariously inside an organization within its networks can be detected and thwarted automatically. And “white hats” can regularly attempt exploits to identify lapses and gaps – many of which ultimately originate from the human element and social engineering.
This is no longer an “either/or” debate – it’s an “all/and” discussion in which the sum of the parts of identity and security create the strongest, most seamless approach to breach detection, response and prevention the world has ever known.