- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SecureAuth
- Website: http://www.secureauth.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 35 million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
• SC Magazine Awards SecureAuth IdP 4/4 Star Review
• 2017 Stevie Winner for Best Customer Service
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Modern adaptive multi-factor authentication with identity-based threat detection – SecureAuth IdP provides more pre-authentication risk checks than any other competitor, inspecting behavioral biometrics, devices, IP addresses, locations, phone numbers and more to ensure attackers attempts are thwarted, and legitimate users can gain access seamlessly. By supporting more options than other competitors, IdP gives organizations more choice and flexibility to suit their business, whether it’s medical staff in a hospital or retail with millions of online consumer users.
• Flexible Implementation – SecureAuth augments and complements existing security investments by supporting more devices, identity types, VPNs, identity stores and applications than any other competitor. This plethora of supported technology gives more choice and flexibility in deployment and less time implementing, configuring and doing custom coding. 77% of customer were able to implement at least 2x faster than competitors.
• Pain-free hybrid solution - SecureAuth IdP offers authentication security (including adaptive, multi-factor, and passwordless authentication), single sign-on and user self-service all in one offering and can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or hybrid of the two. All other competitors require two or more products to match SecureAuth’s functionality, causing integration problems, extended implementation times and release syncing issues.
SecureAuth IdP is the leading offering in adaptive access control, empowering organizations to prevent the misuse of stolen credentials and prevent identity based breaches. IdP is flexible and can be deployed on-premises, or in the Cloud as a hybrid model, providing Single Sign-On (SSO), multi-factor, adaptive, continuous, and passwordless authentication, with user self-service tools. The modern technologies include nearly 30 different methods of authentication and multi-layered risk analysis (adaptive authentication) providing the strongest identity security while minimizing disruptions to users. To respond to the ever-evolving attacker advances, SecureAuth is driving innovation in the security space currently holding 16 patents with 7 pending.
Multi-factor authentication from SecureAuth IdP allows enterprises to take something a user knows – username and password – and combine it with something that the user has – phone, email, device, etc. – to ensure that access is granted securely and appropriately. For organizations looking to run multi-factor authentication and minimize user disruptions, IdP offers adaptive multi-factor authentication that performs multiple risk checks “silently” in the background evaluating every login attempt, allowing legitimate users through and thwarting attacker’s attempts. Adaptive multi-factor authentication includes techniques such as analyzing IP address through multiple industry threat feeds (e.g. has address been used in nefarious activities in the past), device recognition, geo-graphic location analysis (e.g. is the user in a known ‘bad’ location or have they performed an impossible travel event), phone number fraud analysis (e.g. number recently ported, coming from an unapproved carrier or phone type), and behavioral biometrics.
These techniques simultaneously strengthens security, detects risks and works invisibly to the user together safeguarding organizations and thwarting attacker’s attempts.