- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SecureAuth + Core Security
- Website: http://www.secureauth.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 5+ million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
1. 2018 SC Awards for best Authentication
2. 2018 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards (Silver) for Multi-factor Authentication
3. 2018 CRN Channel Chief
4. 2017 Best Places to Work: Orange County
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Comprehensive Authentication – As touted in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Access Management, SecureAuth + Core Security offers the most authentication methods and most risk-based adaptive authentication methods than any other vendor. SecureAuth IdP can inspect the device the login is coming from, IP address, location, phone number, biometrics and behavior analytics to determine a risk score without burdening the user. Depending on the risk score, we can either accept, step up, redirect or deny the access attempt. Because we collect such rich threat data during authentication, we can share with a SIEM system or security operations center (SOC) to help cut through a sea of network and endpoint alerts to decrease threat-detection time.
• Flexible Implementation – SecureAuth provides unparalleled choice and flexibility to allow any device, ID type, ID store, VPN and application for enterprise-wide adoption in order to exceed our customers’ budgetary expectations. We focus on fitting each customer’s need instead of forcing the customer to modify and fit to the solution.
• Streamlined and Modern Solution, Reducing TCO - SecureAuth + Core Security has a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) because of its streamlined implementation process and self-service capabilities that reduce unnecessary overhead to operate the solution. This is a big differentiator for us in the market. In fact, in a recent customer survey, over 63 percent of respondents reported a lower TCO than other vendors. 90 percent of enterprise and SMEs say SecureAuth + Core Security provides the greatest value based on cost, and 86 percent say we shorten implementation times. We offer multiple self-service tools such as password resets, account unlocking and device enrollment in one access-management solution, relieving administrative burden and cost.
SecureAuth + Core Security has developed an effective and flexible identity and access management (IAM) solution that ensures each identity authentication is known and verified from sign-in to log-off. The flagship IAM solution, SecureAuth IdP, uses techniques that can check something users have (e.g. a device), something they know (e.g. KBA) and something they are (e.g. biometric). This creates infinitely customizable authentication workflows – protecting against attacks while providing unparalleled choice.
SecureAuth IdP is a flexible multi-purpose product that includes multi-factor authentication (MFA), risk-based adaptive authentication, single sign-on (SSO), user self-service tools and password-less authentication – packaged to fit all enterprise and SME security needs. SecureAuth’s unique and compelling advantage is the ability to enhance both security and user experience simultaneously. In addition to offering more than 25 MFA methods, we offer the industry’s most comprehensive risk-based adaptive authentication by looking at factors such as location, IP address, geography (location, fence, velocity), device recognition and behavioral biometrics. This allows SecureAuth to only require a second factor if risk is present, raising protection to levels that deny access even if attackers have stolen credentials.
For one large customer in the education vertical, SecureAuth + Core Security was able to put in place adaptive IAM and reduce password reset requests. In fact, the education institute reduced so much cost that it was able to fund the entire authentication project through the self-service password reset cost savings.
SecureAuth provides unparalleled choice and flexibility to allow any device, ID type, ID store, VPN and application for enterprise-wide adoption in order to exceed our customers’ budgetary expectations. We focus on fitting each customer’s need instead of forcing the customer to modify and fit to the solution.