- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SendSafely
- Website: http://www.sendsafely.com
- Company size (employees): 1 to 9
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 88,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Finalist - Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2016 - Secure File Transfer
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) Use of end-to-end encryption - Most file exchange platforms (ShareFile, Box, etc) require you to trust the service provider with access to your files. When you upload a file to one of these sites, a number of other people such as support engineers, administrators, and others have the ability to view your files. If the provider’s environment is compromised your data can immediately be exposed. SendSafely mitigates this threat by encrypting files on the end-user’s machine before they are uploaded. The keys needed to decrypt these files are never exposed to SendSafely. This means that you can safely exchange highly sensitive files with others with the comfort of knowing that your files won’t be exposed to anyone - not even SendSafely.
2) Unlimited Integration Options - Our Dropzone integrates seamlessly with popular third party platforms like SalesForce, Zendesk, Desk.com, and Marketo. Our Zapier App lets you connect the Drozpone to over 750 platforms, allowing you to integrate inbound files into virtually any workflow. The power and flexibility of our dropzone developer API extends integration options even further. We don't want to replace your existing systems, we just want to make them better.
3) Simple to use - Usability is everything. Technology will only succeed if it’s convenient and user friendly. The Dropzone end user interface is designed for non-technical end users and is unparalleled in its simplicity.
The SendSafely Dropzone is a suite of components that lets companies easily and securely collect sensitive files from customers. Using our Dropzone, you can securely attach any file, from any user, on any device, to any system. Turn-key integrations with external platforms allow you to connect these files to the systems you already know and love, like SalesForce, Zendesk, and Slack.
Files are submitted from a single white-labeled web page, providing a frictionless experience. No user training or detailed explanations are needed, the end user simply chooses and submits their files, SendSafely handles the rest. The Dropzone uses end-to-end encryption, so the submitted files are unreadable by anyone other than the person who uploaded them and their intended recipient.
1) Any file, from any user, from anywhere
The Dropzone runs natively in all modern web browsers and is mobile friendly, allowing users to attach files directly from any device. There are no file size limits, and companies can specify the allowed file types.
2) Integration with the platforms you already use
The Dropzone seamlessly connects with popular platforms like Zendesk and Desk.com via simple point and click integrations. The Dropzone Zapier App supports integrations with over 750 platforms.
3) No coding required
The Dropzone can be installed by non-technical users through simple point and click configurations that require no custom coding.
4) Best in class encryption
The Dropzone uses end-to-end encryption, which is widely recognized as the best way to protect information from unauthorized disclosure. Our platform operates in a zero-knowledge, secure by default state.
5) Bridge the Compliance Gap
The Dropzone is a cost effective way to meet regulatory requirements, protect reputation and safeguard client data without costly upgrade or replacement to current systems.