- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Silverfort
- Website: https://www.silverfort.io
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Israel
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 150,000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Silverfort Wins Frost & Sullivan’s New Product Innovation Award for 2017
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Only Silverfort can deliver strong authentication across the entire network & cloud (rather than individual resources)
- Only Silverfort can add strong authentication to any resource (including infrastructure, proprietary systems, IoT)
- Only Silverfort can analyze all activity throughout the organization to achieve better AI-based policy decisions
Silverfort introduces a revolutionary authentication platform, capable of protecting every authentication across the entire corporate network & cloud, without any change to endpoints and servers. Silverfort can instantly apply strong authentication (including multi-factor authentication and adaptive AI-based authentication) for every sensitive user, device and resource. This includes even resources that don’t support strong authentication at all, such as infrastructure, IoT (medical devices, industrial systems, etc.), cloud VM instances, proprietary systems and more. Thanks to patent-pending technology, this is achieved without installing any software agents or inline gateways.
Silverfort allows enterprises to protect all their sensitive assets without integration, prevent data breaches and achieve compliance instantly. Silverfort protects all resources across all corporate environments (on-prem, cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid), making it the industry’s first holistic authentication platform.
Silverfort’s key capabilities:
• Delivering strong authentication in a holistic manner across the entire network & cloud, without any change to endpoints and servers, and without affecting user experience
• Enabling strong authentication for any type of resource (including infrastructure, proprietary systems, IoT and more), for instant compliance and comprehensive protection
• Enabling AI-based policies that prevent data breaches without reducing the productivity of legitimate users. This is achieved by analyzing user behavior across the entire network, collecting data from 3rd party products, and delivering smart adaptive policies
• Providing broad visibility, auditing and vulnerability assessment of all access & authentication activity