- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Singtel
- Website: https://www.singtel.com/business/enterprise-solutions/products/managed-services/security/managed-security-services
- Company size (employees): 25000
- Country: Singapore
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than 3 million enterprises
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Round the clock monitoring with full operation support - 24x7x365 security monitoring via global network of 8 federated Security Operation Centres (SOC) and 12 Engineering Centres worldwide
• Regional coverage and deployment, backed by in-country operations in 42 cities across 22 countries with cyber security force of 2000 people
• Proactive monitoring and management of service platforms via SOC portal as well as global threat intelligence platform that delivers actionable intelligence and threat intelligence reporting
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Encompassing a suite of security capabilities including managed firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention system (IDPS), anti-virus software and web filtering, Singtel Managed Security Services protects businesses’ critical IT and information assets against malicious network traffic.
In 2015, Singtel’s acquisition of Trustwave, the largest independent managed security services provider in North America, has allowed it to provide security solutions worldwide to meet growing demand for real-time, round-the-clock security services.
We offer leading technologies from an ecosystem of world-class cyber security partners to provide businesses with a comprehensive portfolio of security solutions that are tailored to their needs and budget.
In 2016, Singtel partnered TIS Inc, a leading Japanese systems integration company, to offer cyber security services in Japan and launched the National University of Singapore-Singtel Cyber Security R&D Laboratory to develop next generation cyber security innovations. The company also runs a first-of-its-kind Cyber Security Institute in APAC to provide training to security professionals & C-suites.
3 Main Feature of Singtel’s Managed Security Services:
Holistic Managed Security Services
Our holistic approach towards cyber security combines technology, expertise and global intelligence to fortify businesses. We work with enterprises to understand their security, compliance and cost concerns, providing solutions that addresses and eliminates current vulnerabilities and potential threats.
Advanced Proactive Security Services
Our security experts have extensive knowledge and experience in using techniques and tools that rival the capabilities of advanced attackers. This enables us to stay one step ahead in anticipating current and future threats and in formulating the right countermeasures to defend businesses.
Analysis and Actionable Intelligence
Proven security expertise and intelligence with Trustwave SpiderLabs®, a world-renowned ethical hacking and threat research team with a global footprint, provides a comprehensive view of the global threat landscape that allows enterprises to make informed decisions on how they can manage their cyber security.