- Website: http://www.sitelock.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Research and Development: SiteLock has a dedicated focus on research and development to ensure that the company finds and fixes new strains of malware and vulnerabilities faster than anyone else. SiteLock boasts the industry’s largest threat database of more than 10M malicious signatures and growing, which allows SiteLock to update its scanners in real time, an industry first. SiteLock’s malicious signature database is monitored and updated 24/7 by a dedicated global research team. SiteLock also uses proprietary malware prediction and feature-based machine learning techniques to enhance behavioral malware recognition.
• SiteLock Risk Assessment: The SiteLock Risk Assessment is a proprietary predictive model used to determine a website’s likelihood of compromise. During each assessment, over 500 data points are analyzed to establish the complexity, composition, and popularity of a website to determine its risk based on severity on a scale of low, medium and high. The SiteLock Risk Assessment serves as an educational tool for customers to determine the health and risks associated with their websites. When site owners are proactively monitoring and protecting their websites, it can help to avoid the downtime, expense, and reputational impacts of a cyberattack before anything has gone wrong.
• Massive Scale: SiteLock scans more than 200 million web pages, analyzes more than 300 million source code files and blocks more than 4 million threats on a daily basis to find, fix, and prevent threats faster than any other security option available. Constantly analyzing and monitoring this massive global dataset fuels updates to existing products in real time and helps develop new products to find and automatically mitigate new threats.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Founded in 2008, SiteLock offers affordable, enterprise-level security for businesses and websites of all sizes around the world. Recognized as the global leader in website security, SiteLock’s mission is to protect every website on the internet. With over 12 million websites protected and more than 500 partners worldwide, SiteLock is dedicated to providing SMBs with powerful, accessible and affordable solutions to help their businesses thrive.
SiteLock focuses on innovation through an aggressive product roadmap with solutions that meet the ever-changing needs of the cybersecurity industry and threat landscape. From a single dashboard, customers can access and manage their website security from anywhere in the world. It also provides customers with a custom Risk Score that determines their likelihood of a compromise based on a score of low, medium and high. Developed from a proprietary model, the Risk Score ensures customers have the appropriate level of security for their sites.
SiteLock is notably the only website security company to provide automated malware scanning and removal, as well as automated vulnerability detection and patching. The company launched the industry’s first product to automate core content management system (CMS) updates as well as scan and automatically remove malware from website databases all in a single solution. SiteLock also created a solution that offers ecommerce websites automated vulnerability patching to help prevent customer payment card breaches. Through its suite of cloud-based solutions, SiteLock serves the needs of SMBs and helps them solve real problems, such as preventing the loss of traffic or revenue due to website downtime, at an affordable price for businesses of all sizes.
As a testament to SiteLock’s dedication to customer satisfaction and innovation, its products are backed by the world’s largest threat database, full-time research team and 24/7/365 support. This means SiteLock finds more threats faster than anyone else.