- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): XTN Cognitive Security
- Website: http://www.xtn-lab.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Italy
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 17 million consumers protected
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
XTN® mentioned in Gartner’s October 2016 Market Guide for Online Fraud Detection (SMASH)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- SMASH® is able to drastically reduce the number of frauds. It provides different deployment scenario, in particular the possibility to be deployed without the need to modify the monitored application.
- SMASH® engine is focused on machine learning behavioral analysis algorithms which are customizable by the user through an integrated tool within the console.
- SMASH® offers incident management, analysis features and a built-in case
management that implements a workflow designed according to real operative
needs, and it is able to reduce the effort to manage frauds in their entire lifecycle. SMASH® combined with its modules (Endpoint Protection and Smart Authentication) is the unique platform who can provides a full matching with the PSD2 Regulation.
FACE EFFICIENTLY THE FRAUD CHALLENGE WITHIN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
SMASH® “learns to recognize” users of online payment services and their usual behavior. Thanks to proprietary algorithms based on machine learning techniques, it is able to analyze and to correlate hundreds of parameters; this information is correlated and matched with normal user’s behaviors, determining in real-time a risk score for every transaction.
The Analytics module extends SMASH® capabilities in the investigation of suspected events providing “snap-in” views of user activity and behavior, transaction analysis, relationship between entities involved in the transaction.