- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Securonix
- Website: http://www.securonix.com
- Company size (employees): 150
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: One in three Fortune 100 financial services companies are Securonix customers. One third of Fortune 500 companies across industries use Securonix. Our partnership and alliance program includes the largest enterprise technology resellers and integrators in the world such as Accenture, PwC, Optiv, Deloitte, Dell and Cloudera.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• SNYPR is a completely new visualization of the enterprise security posture, enabling large organizations to detect insider threats, privilege abuse, data exfiltration, advanced persistent threats, and “hard-to-see” breaches involving sophisticated malware. It harnesses the power of big data and puts actionable intelligence into the hands of security leaders, enabling them to combat cyber threats and reduce risk to their organization with fewer resources and lower costs.
• SNYPR detects the most sophisticated advanced persistent threats and “low and slow” attacks over extended periods of time, enabling 360 degree visibility, resulting in up to 95 percent reduction in false alerts, saving precious enterprise resources.
• The world’s top companies, including the Fortune 100, government organizations and hundreds of other industry leaders, rely on Securonix’s industry-leading platform for security analytics that provides advanced monitoring and threat detection capabilities.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
SNYPR™ is a security analytics platform that transforms big data into actionable security intelligence. It delivers the proven power of Securonix analytics with the speed, scale, and affordable, long-term storage of Hadoop in a single, out-of-the box solution.
Large organizations are collecting, ar¬chiving and storing massive volumes of data in repositories, without deriv¬ing security value from it. SNYPR was purpose-built to translate the billions of events from hundreds of different data sources that big data organizations generate daily into accurate risk intel¬ligence and real-time threat detection.
SNYPR integrates directly with sources of event information an enterprise already has in place. In addition to leveraging existing event data, it provides aggregation and enrichment with other relevant sources of information including identity, access, third party intelligence and geolocation information.
SNYPR ingests petabytes of data, processes it, and then analyzes it in real-time using a combination of user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), machine learning and threat model¬ing to deliver true predictive threat detection. SNYPR is the most sophisticated threat detection capabil¬ity ever available: it can detect any threat from anywhere with unprecedented accuracy.
SNYPR enables organizations to detect insider threats, privilege abuse, data exfiltration, advanced persistent threats, and “hard-to-see” breaches involving sophisticated malware. It harnesses the power of big data and puts actionable intelligence into the hands of security leaders, enabling them to combat cyber threats and reduce risk to their organization with fewer resources and lower costs.
What sets SNYPR apart from other solutions is the use of proprietary signature-less threat detection algorithms that continuously scan data to pinpoint rogue activities, abnormal security events, and access privileges.
Where current event monitoring technologies are focused on data collection, retention and compliance reporting at the perimeter, SNYPR focuses on detecting advanced threat patterns and even insider threats.