- Website: http://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/home/
- Company size (employees): 4,000
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• SoftServe’s standalone security services include incident forensics and response, security evaluation and penetration testing, and application security assessment. Led by a team of elite Certified Ethical Hackers, these services use data analysis, stress testing, and many of the same tactics to locate weaknesses in a company’s technology infrastructure. SoftServe’s elite team of security experts include industry thought leaders, PhDs, and Certified Ethical Hackers.
• Security accreditations and partnerships with leading organizations, including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM.
• Many of the world’s largest companies rely on SoftServe to secure the core technology that drives their businesses, including leaders in the financial sector and healthcare industry. These partnerships have made SoftServe’s team of security experts some of the most well-equipped professionals for ensuring a product meets industry and regulatory compliance requirements. Proven experience with regulatory and industry compliance measures, including PCI DSS, FISMA, GLBA, SOX, ISO 27001, and HIPAA.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
SoftServe is a leading digital services company who thrives in the fast-paced world of innovation and ideation. With offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe, SoftServe treats its client’s business as if it was its own and is passionate about delivering end-to-end solution that address business problems, strengthen IT infrastructure, and enrich the user experience.
With over 20 years of experience in digital software development and consulting, SoftServe has transformed the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), security and experience design.
After a thorough investigation, SoftServe’s security experts offer guidance for remediation and security strategy customized for each client’s industry and needs.
SoftServe’s security team has worked with many top businesses though for obvious reasons a lot of work is under strict nondisclosure agreements. Some examples are: BazarVoice, BlueShield of California, Shell Retail Ukraine, MedHost, and Yottaa. Contract Pal called on SoftServe to perform manual penetration testing and offer technical recommendations to correct identified security risks.
SoftServe’s Security Team is well-known for its extensive expertise and is often recognized by security awards and competitions. In 2015, SoftServe’s “Manual Penetration Testing for ContractPal” solution demonstrated the company’s excellence in leveraging best security practices and won “Security Solution of the Year” in the 2015 European IT & Software Excellence Awards.
SoftServe provides organizations around the world with services to design, develop, maintain, and secure their core technology and applications.