- Website: http://southrivertech.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) SRT strives for excellence. The company works to provide excellent products that have the functionality and support Enterprises can depend on. They stay ahead of the curve rather than simply providing what is necessary for the here and now.
2) SRT's products are a holistic solution. Their enterprise customer retention rate is 97%, because the product is both stable and constantly improving. Customer feedback and the needs of the space SRT inhabits are foremost.
3) SRT works hard to support its customers. The company constantly receives compliments on the effort sales and support personnel went to to understand customer needs and find a solution for them, rather than fitting customer needs to their products.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
SRT was established in 2001 and has matured over 16 years of cyber industry evolution. With these deep roots as a platform, the company has been able to grow to meet and exceed changing security standards. SRT has a philosophy of developing for the future rather than reacting to changes after they occur.
SRT’s WebDrive product pioneered a unique technology–drive mapped connectors which could connect with offsite data storage. This was before well-known cloud clients like DropBox made the concept a household name. Today, WebDrive offers a wider range of connectors than almost any other, including DropBox, SharePoint, GoogleDrive, Amazon S3, and corporate FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and HTTP/S servers.
Their flagship product is Cornerstone, an MFT solution for file access and sharing. Cornerstone has the full suite of features needed for PCI and HIPAA compliance and beyond, a comprehensive configuration administrator for fine-tuning permissions at the domain, server, group, and user level, and an intuitive web portal for optimal access across the company. The product incorporates SHA3, multi-server clustering, and SRT’s specialized streaming PGP system to eliminate points of weakness in encrypted file transfer. Cornerstone was named Product of the Week by Network World in 2015.
Rounding out SRT’s product offering is the Titan FTP Server. With over 20,000 servers installed, and as the SFTP server recommended by Cisco, Titan has garnered a reputation as the most reliable SFTP Server available.