- Website: http://www.southrivertech.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1) SRT strives for excellence. The company works to provide excellent products that have the functionality and support enterprises can depend on. They stay ahead of the curve rather than simply providing what is necessary for the here and now.
2) SRT's products are a holistic solution. Their enterprise customer retention rate is 97%, because the product is both stable and constantly improving. Customer feedback and the needs of the space SRT inhabits are foremost.
3) SRT works hard to support its customers. The company constantly receives compliments on the effort sales and support personnel make to understand customer needs and find a solution for them, rather than fitting customer needs to their products.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
South River Technologies is known for a deep expertise in security paired with an innovative approach to increasing productivity. SRT develops software for secure managed file transfer. Founded in 2001, SRT pioneered a unique client technology, WebDrive, that integrates into the Windows and Mac environments, creating an instantly familiar interface for users to access files on the Cornerstone MFT server. This innovative approach ultimately reduces training and support costs, while making file access and collaboration a simple, efficient process.
Continuing the trend of leading by innovation, SRT’s Cornerstone Managed File Transfer solution is the first commercial product to offer both a secure MFT solution and an enterprise collaboration capability. Cornerstone uses security standards that exceed the requirements for PCI and HIPAA- adopting security levels currently required for internal use at NSA.
These strong security features are balanced by ease of implementation.
South River Technologies is a Maryland-based, privately held company. Our headquarters is conveniently located just 2,341 miles from the heart of Silicon Valley. SRT has customers in over 140 countries and in healthcare, financial services, government, education, retail and manufacturing industries.