- Website: https://sparkcognition.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Our ensemble of machine learning algorithms automatically adapts to new malware variants, providing industry leading detection vs. zero-day and polymorphic threats. Our mathematical approach results in both a reduction of breaches and risk.
- Our cloud-based threat intelligence platform provides unparalleled insights into the threats occurring across your endpoint population. Threats are automatically researched using Natural Language Processing (NLP) to reduce false positives and close security gaps quickly.
- Our solution has been applied across a wide range of industries looking to protect their assets as they become more connected in a digital landscape. The industries that we have implemented DeepArmor and have witnessed considerable success include oil & gas, the wind, maritime, utilities, and the government.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
SparkCognition has been on the forefront of cybersecurity, detecting and blocking Wannacry, Adylkuzz, Double Agent, and Popcorn Time malware with its use of its advanced cognitive security solution, DeepArmor. Without ever training on the specific malware files, our cybersecurity solution was able to detect them in seconds, rather than minutes. SparkCognition has redefined how endpoint security protects your organization by reducing alert analysis time by 66%, leading to faster response and remediation. Our unique approach is able to provide unified protection across client, mobility and IoT devices. Partnering with the likes of IBM, Google, National Instruments, HP, Technomax, and numerous others have allowed SparkCognition to branch out into various industries to provide a cognitive security solution. The company started 2017 by being named to CB Insights AI 100 list of the top 100 AI companies in the world. Even more important than the accolades is the fact that SparkCognition has successfully met ambitious revenue goals for 13 consecutive quarters. We’ve formed a new business partnership with Google, entered new markets in Western Europe and Central American, and expanded into new industries. We’ve also doubled our office space, and our employee count has grown from 30 to over 100. Recently, our CEO Amir Husain was selected to join Forbes Technology Council and named Austin’s Top 5 CEOs.