- Website: https://www.statustoday.com
- Company size (employees): 11-50
- Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Innovation focused growth
- Incredible technology that brings together research in human psychology with cutting edge Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Human centric-focus on cyber security with an industry leading team of AI, Psychology and Enterprise experts with extensive experience at Microsoft, HP, Bosch, DFKI and Just-Eat.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
StatusToday has introduced a cloud-based employee insights platform that detects unusual employee behavior at scale in real-time (without any end user monitoring).
Within a short span of 15 months, the company has gone has witnessed tremendous growth and movement. From foundation to market launch product with investment, clients and 3 international patents on using human behavior and big data to identify threats and insights.
– 3 International Patents
– Over 200 Million Human Actions from 10,000 employees analyzed in 3 months of beta product launch
– Analyzed project data from DARPA and 10,000 public data breaches representing 7.2 billion records
– Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon & Lockheed Martin’s Virtual Tech Cluster for Cyber Security
– Over 22 modular AI algorithms analyzing human behavior at the workplace to empower training, learning and operational visibility
– Over 1.2 million dollars in funding within 6 months from key UK venture capital firms namely Notion Capital, Localglobe, Force over Mass Capital, Entrepreneur First and several angels.
The company is also one of the youngest companies to certify for the Cyber Essentials and IASME certification program to further strengthen it’s offerings.