Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||STEALTHbits Technologies|
|Company size (employees)||does not disclose|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• StealthINTERCEPT provides crystal clear visibility into activity and changes, and safeguards organizations against malicious and unintended changes made in Active Directory, File Systems, and Exchange.
• By intercepting and inspecting all Active Directory, Exchange, and File System traffic at the source, StealthINTERCEPT generates security and operational intelligence in real-time that could never previously be obtained using native logs, utilities, or third-party products.
• STEALTHbits and StealthINTERCEPT are all about identifying threats, securing data, and reducing risk. In the puzzle that is IT security, StealthINTERCEPT is a piece that fits in seamlessly with many other investments (like SIEM, PIM, IAM, UBA) enabling and enriching organizations to achieve true security, not simply satisfy a few items on a never-ending checklist of compliance requirements.
StealthINTERCEPT takes detection of authentication-based attacks to a new level, substantially improved a solution already tuned to address the most significant threat to today’s enterprise.
StealthINTERCEPT’s unrivaled approach to real time threat detection comprises the capture and inspection of all authentication traffic through Active Directory, the hub of all security in over 90% of the world’s organizations. However, most organizations lack visibility and control over changes and activities taking place in these environments, resulting in major security and operational risks.
It provides crystal clear visibility into activity and changes, and safeguards organizations against malicious and unintended changes made in Active Directory, File Systems, and Exchange.
StealthINTERCEPT analyzes traffic data in real-time, identifying patterns indicative of the most common and damaging attack vectors, alerting security professionals when anomalous conditions are surfaced.
In addition to existing out-of-the-box attack analytics that detect account hacking, brute force attacks, and horizontal account movement, the newest release adds built in analytics for pre-authentication failures, breached passwords, concurrent logins, impersonation logins, and golden ticket attack vectors.
Attacks against Sony, Anthem, Target, Home Depot, JPMorgan and any number of others were all executed by stealing and abusing legitimate credentials, and StealthINTERCEPT is uniquely focused on the detection and blunting of these kinds of very popular attacks.
Key benefits include:
• Real-time Authentication-based Attack Analytics (Horizontal/Lateral Account Movement, Brute Force Attacks, Account Hacking, Concurrent Logins, Breached Passwords, and more)
• Real-time detection of every change and authentication activity within Active Directory
• Surgical protection and control facilities (structure, objects, attributes, configurations, etc.)
• Direct integration with industry-leading SIEM platforms (IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, RSA Security Analytics, McAfee ESM)
• A single package for Active Directory security inclusive of all AD Objects, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), DNS settings, LDAP requests, and Authentication traffic.