- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Swimlane
- Website: http://www.swimlane.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 3000
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
We have not heard back on any of our previous submission as of yet.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Swimlane’s unique, dynamic case management gives teams a comprehensive and interactive view of all event-related data to increase efficiency and efficacy for incident response processes.
• Swimlane is working to create a security operations ecosystem, which began with the launch of an open-ended, vendor neutral community for security professionals called SecOps Hub.
• To strengthen the security industry as a whole, AppHub provides security professionals a place to create and share their own technical content and access Swimlane-created content for free.
Swimlane’s innovative security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) platform empowers security teams to automate a large part of the incident response process. This enables them to respond to the alerts that matter and more efficiently sort out the ones that don’t. Swimlane also helps companies increase the productivity of their security teams while improving overall security efforts – all without adding overhead. Swimlane combines security orchestration, playbook and workflow automation, dynamic case management, and security operations center (SOC) intelligence into a single SOAR platform for the most comprehensive solution on the market.
Swimlane’s automated orchestration and workflow expedites the entire incident response management process, from initial alert to remediation and closure. Swimlane drives playbook execution of incident response workflows by adapting to how the best team members handle security challenges and then mimicking the response through automation. This ensures enterprises can build highly customized playbooks to fit their existing people, processes and technologies.
Swimlane’s SOC intelligence delivers greater visibility into the performance, capacity and value of an organization’s security operations investment. The platform provides insight into the specific variables that impact a security team’s productivity, efficiency and morale with customized dashboards, reporting and analytics.
Swimlane tracks all enterprise security tasks and provides centralized case management and dashboards for individuals and teams. Within a single screen, the analyst can dynamically interact with all of the data and critical components related to an incident. This dynamic case management speeds up investigations, enforces process compliance and makes it easy to close more security alerts and address an infinite number of use cases in less time.