- Website: http://TechDemocracy.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• TechDemocracy offers a total solution, including a full spectrum of consulting and managed services to help organizations implement and use its Intellicta platform and operationalize a quantitative/qualitative risk assurance management program. Options range from basic on-boarding for assessment of the Intellicta platform, including installation, integration and customization, through a fully managed service operated from a Risk Assurance Center staffed by TechDemocracy’s consulting team of cyber risk specialists, either on-premise or cloud-based.
The foundation of both Intellicta and the Risk Assurance Center is our proprietary Cyber Risk Governance Framework, an ITSEC solution-agnostic operating methodology. The framework aligns business and information security requirements with cyber risk governance across four dimensions —Informed, Secured, Governed and Resilient
• TechDemocracy is a global cyber risk assurance solutions provider whose DNA is rooted in cyber advisory, managed and implementation services. The company is an advisor and integrator at heart, striving to create centers of excellence for analyzing and scoring compliance, risk, security and governance situational awareness across the enterprise. TechDemocracy is not a company offering a portfolio of cybersecurity and GRC products. Rather its proprietary platform, services and standards-based framework assess and analyze the effectiveness of existing security solutions at protecting the entire enterprise, and offer companies a consolidated view of their risk and compliance posture.
• TechDemocracy addresses many cybersecurity challenges faced by today’s enterprises, including not having a consolidated view of industry best practices and the effectiveness of their technologies used to ensure complete cyber risk protection and governance. In addition, the breadth of platforms, diverse nature and depth of capabilities of tools in the IT security stack create complexities in senior leaders' ability to ascertain their true risk posture. Lastly, these complexities make it difficult for companies to scale a singular standards-based framework and establish an enterprise-wide risk assurance-based program that addresses their business needs.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
TechDemocracy in January unveiled Intellicta, the first platform to offer enterprises holistic assessment of compliance, security, risk and governance tools. The platform, informed by a standards-based framework and risk assurance center, analyzes in-depth the effectiveness of existing cyber risk and compliance solutions. It also offers a consolidated view of enterprise risk posture, including a quantified risk score and financial exposure, through a single dashboard.
The Intellicta platform is open and easily customized to meet an organization’s unique business needs. Intellicta can integrate many enterprise-class IT security technologies right out of the box and start assessing their effectiveness immediately. Organizations can add new security and risk tools to Intellicta to evaluate and confirm they are delivering the expected improvements to the overall risk posture.
To complement its clients’ internal teams, TechDemocracy also operates a global Risk Assurance Center as a managed service. Staffed by senior security assurance analysts, this center of excellence can fully manage compliance, risk, security and governance situation awareness for its clients or serve as a back-up providing deep expertise or additional resources when needed.
In KuppingerCole’s executive review of the Intellicta platform, Matthias Reinwarth, senior analyst, said: “TechDemocracy enters the market for risk assurance with both a well-thought-out framework design concept for establishing a risk based assurance program and a complementary software platform for implementing this on top of strong application functionalities.”
TechDemocracy has also created a proprietary Cyber Risk Governance Framework, an ITSEC (Information Technology Security Evaluation Criteria) solution-agnostic operating methodology. The foundation of Intellicta and the Risk Assurance Center, the framework aligns information from existing security solutions and the entire IT infrastructure with industry standards and best practices and company policies and workflows. The framework organizes the 24 elements potentially present in the overall cybersecurity situation into four dimensions — Informed, Secure, Governed and Resilient.