- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Optimal IdM
- Website: http://www.optimalidm.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: multi-million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
None at this time.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
· Offering a private dedicated cloud is unique because it adds value in our ability to provide customers with the utmost security and uptime guarantees. One customer’s data does not mingle with another’s on a single server as it does with competitor solutions.
· A flat fee tenant-based pricing model — not user- or transaction-based — allows consistent budget planning for customers.
· The OptimalCloud is a completely customizable enterprise level solution and allows customers to scale in accordance with the organization’s needs.
The OptimalCloud is a complete Identity as a Service (IDaaS) federated broker that provides seamless and secure access to thousands of applications using Single Sign-On technology. The OptimalCloud can be used for multi-factor authentication and authorization from any data store – on-premises or in the cloud. The OptimalCloud is a quick and easy deployment. We provide a complete customizable service, creating the private cloud tenant and installing the on-premises software as well. Also, with the OptimalCloud, everything is tracked and audited. This provides customers with a complete centralized audit trail of all user/group management and application activity. The OptimalCloud includes report options that provide both high level dashboard metrics as well as detailed audit reports.
Three key benefits to note are:
· The OptimalCloud can be delivered in a private dedicated cloud for added security and reliability.
· Offers Multi-Factor Authentication and authorization from any data store.
· Provides delegated administration and user management enablement.