- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Denim Group
- Website: https://www.denimgroup.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100+ organizations with multiple users in each organization
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Denim Group was named a 2018 Winner of Info Security PG's Global Excellence Awards in three categories:
● Gold: Security Products and Solutions for Government
● Silver: Innovation in Compliance
● Bronze: Vulnerability Assessment, Remediation, and Management
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● ThreadFix provides customers with the ability to request services directly from the ThreadFix UI in order to meet the them where they are in any given task, and help them get where they want to be.
● The ThreadFix platform offers detailed risk management application portfolio reporting, along with information on the most recent assessment activity, in order to provide organizations with a program-oriented view of the managed applications.
● ThreadFix is a proven solution that enables developers to quickly fix application vulnerabilities with customers reporting productivity gains of 2x-5x from their ThreadFix use and integration. It addresses the concern of identifying vulnerabilities in applications in a timely manner by accelerating the process of software vulnerability remediation by up to 44%.
ThreadFix is an application security vulnerability management platform for developers and application security professionals. ThreadFix enables developers to quickly consolidate application vulnerability scan reports and can provide application vulnerability information to leading defect trackers and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools for better application risk management at the enterprise level. By syncing with these tools, application security is placed squarely in front of security operators and risk management decision makers for inclusion, analysis, and comparison with all other risk information.
ThreadFix bridges the gap between security and software development teams by aggregating vulnerability test results from static and dynamic application security scanning tools which allows security managers to more effectively use existing tools to save time and minimize reporting duplication. The ThreadFix dashboards provide application-level views of vulnerability trends, the most vulnerable applications, recent scan activity and collaboration.
In its latest update, ThreadFix 2.7 offers application portfolio reporting characterized by risk management, along with information on the most recent assessment activity, in order to provide organizations with a program-oriented view of the applications being managed. This risk-centric view ensures that the organization can quickly identify the most serious issues and the most glaring blind spots.
Additionally, ThreadFix 2.7’s new Service Delivery feature now allows customers to turn work over to Denim Group in a seamless manner through their system’s UI, providing on-demand testing and application vulnerability resolution in the same unified platform. This gives teams the opportunity to manage time and projects better, focusing only on what they need to.
Denim Group provides the flexibility and capability so that any organization can help tune their application security program for maximum effectiveness.