- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): MyAppSecurity dba ThreatModeler
- Website: http://www.threatmodeler.com
- Company size (employees): 10 - 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 300+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. ThreatModeler™ is the first enterprise-level threat modeling tool that can scale across an organization's entire DevOps portfolio - including initiatives anywhere in the SDLC process from initial design to full deployment.
2. ThreatModeler™ is the only threat modeling tool that can provide a real-time comprehensive attack surface analysis in real-time, allowing organizations to identify, enumerate, prioritize, and mitigate potential threats before attackers have the opportunity to find and exploit deployed vulnerabilities.
3. ThreatModeler™ is a truly organization-wide collaborative threat modeling platform which can generate a positive, realizable ROI far superior to traditional threat modeling tools and processes.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
ThreatModeler™ is the first enterprise-level threat modeling software that promotes a collaborative threat modeling process across all SDLC stakeholders. Built upon the Visual, Agile, Simple Threat modeling (VAST) methodology, it comes with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface which allows security and non-security experts to build a comprehensive threat model in minutes. It allows the threat modeling process to scale across the organization’s entire DevOps portfolio.
ThreatModeler™ is the only production-grade tool specifically designed to allow development and operations teams to create threat models based on their intimate understanding of the application or IT infrastructure architecture. This allows the threat modeling process to integrate with DevOps’ existing Agile workflows and toolchains seamlessly. Developers and operations specialists can access the appropriate mitigating security controls during their initial coding and build stage, thereby saving hundreds of resource hours on post-production remediative measures.
Security professionals appreciate the software’s capacity to consistently drive security policy organization-wide and to multiply their investment in real-world threat intelligence through the comprehensive centralize threat library and intelligent threat engine.
Senior managers benefit from the high-level dashboards and reporting capabilities of ThreatModeler™ that provide an analysis of the comprehensive attack surface and communicates the organization’s threat posture and risk profile in terms easily conveyed to top executives.
ThreatModeler™ is utilized by leading Fortune 1000 companies in the financial, medical and IoT industries. It empowers security architects, application security directors, chief information officers, and other decision makers to better plan, prepare, and proactively protect themselves from attackers. By providing enterprises and security professionals with everything they need to test and remain abreast of current and future threats for new application and system developments, organizations utilizing ThreatModeler™ have reduced the cost of fixing production vulnerabilities by as much as 80%.